** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euroleague Final Four

Re: Euroleague Final Four Regal Barcelona are definitely (1.68@888bet) overbought. They will win the title, perhaps, but: This tournaments are anything but good basketball.Experience, physicality and effort are on. Moreover, this is a one-off, and they got only expectations. There will be plenty of chances to bet. Many unique bets and live bets. Since basketball is statistically oriented, it is hard to beat them in their own (i.e. outright) game, but during the game they can only track the spreads (e.g. once team A shoot a 2pointer they will adjust the spreads in its favour), and will leave you with better chances, especially when momentum changes hands (the Laboral game yesterday a prime example) Odds on Olympiacos are getting shorter (4@888bet,Bluesq) but it seems a little early still. GL:hope

Re: Euroleague Final Four

Regal Barcelona are definitely (1.68@888bet) overbought. They will win the title' date= perhaps, but: This tournaments are anything but good basketball.Experience, physicality and effort are on. Moreover, this is a one-off, and they got only expectations. There will be plenty of chances to bet. Many unique bets and live bets. Since basketball is statistically oriented, it is hard to beat them in their own (i.e. outright) game, but during the game they can only track the spreads (e.g. once team A shoot a 2pointer they will adjust the spreads in its favour), and will leave you with better chances, especially when momentum changes hands (the Laboral game yesterday a prime example) Odds on Olympiacos are getting shorter (4@888bet,Bluesq) but it seems a little early still. GL:hope
Already have a bet on Regal Barcelona, 3.00, but that was made a couple of months ago... Regal and Oly in the final wouldn´t be unexpected, Partizan for the final could be an outsider though... Any bets on for this weekend in the leagues? (Don´t see any thread reg basketball in the European Leagues, so I´m asking in this thread instead). :\The Israeli games are in the beginning of next week? I have Everton Tigers+10.5 (tonight, BBL, England) and Granada+12.5 (Sunday, ACB, Spain) on my card so far... Final score Sheffield Sharks- Everton Tigers: 101-95

Re: Euroleague Final Four

Already have a bet on Regal Barcelona, 3.00, but that was made a couple of months ago... Regal and Oly in the final wouldn´t be unexpected, Partizan for the final could be an outsider though... Any bets on for this weekend in the leagues? (Don´t see any thread reg basketball in the European Leagues, so I´m asking in this thread instead). :\The Israeli games are in the beginning of next week? I have Everton Tigers+10.5 (tonight, BBL, England) and Granada+12.5 (Sunday, ACB, Spain) on my card so far...
You've got good foresight on Regal.:clap There's no Europian basketball trade, but we can create one.:cheers Israeli league next round will take place on Thursday, April 8th. I hope to post a full overview before the playoffs. Good Luck:hope:hope:hope