Ludlow 1st April

4.30 Ludlow Trainer A W Carroll has a strike rate of 41-390 (11 %) in handicap hurdles (GB jumps only) over the last five years, yielding level stakes profit of +£39.08. Today he saddles up course and distance winner CRAZY BOLD, with the inform Wayno Hutchinson doing the steering. 15/2 VC Bet, 1 pt win.

Re: Ludlow 1st April I have to say i like Fintrons way of thinking ''But'' am going for the 3-30 race, another tricky wee race but the fav Kennel hill was last out at chelt and had a hard race, hes not even sure to start as hes refused to race in the past so i'll pass on the very short odds of around 8/13. The one am taking a chance on is TANNENBERG as Fintron has already pointed out A w Carroll has a great strike rate and the man on top Joe Tizzard has this sole 1 ride, Tannenberg has done nothing but improve and the only unknown is the ground, he might just sit in the champs rear view mirror until the race is there to be won and at around 8/1 my cash is down on TANNENBERG to win 3-30 at Ludlow.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.