Pontefract today

Guest craiguk12000

Guest craiguk12000

Think im going to pontefract later (weather depending), thought i'd post up my bets.... 2:20 - realism 2:50 - silverhay 3:20 - never without me / consensus 3:50 - mexican pete 4:20 - tybalt 4:50 - royal lusture 5:20 - nistaki good luck :)

Re: Pontefract today Nistaki in the last looks a great bet to me, this horse has been pulled out of a lot of races over the last few weeks and now finally runs, on top of that there has been money for this horse this morning which could be significant given the trainer. Its also taking a step down in class for D to E and although the form has not worked out well i reckon it will win !

Re: Pontefract today Ive a sneaky feeling Percy Douglas could spring a surprise in the 3.20. This horse today will think theres nothing on it`s back given the weight it`s carrying compared to what it has been lately. It`s mainly been ridden by lady trainer A. Stokell but today it has a half decent 5lb claimer D Fox on it. It has a favourable draw (stall 2) and i`m expecting a decent run at a very nice price.

Guest craiguk12000

Pontefract today STP - Nistaki got injured in pre-parade ring (well, it certainly looked that way to me) so it may be out for a while. Think it hurt its neck or its head cos it jerked up really hard. Next minute they withdrew it - so i think it was cos of that