Cash Rakeback

GaF

Ok - rather than take the other thread wildly off subject - I intend to say a few things about this (most likely trying to directly compare sites) in the next few days - but need to do some research first - any comments from anyone else on the article in April Poker Player mag welcome here :ok

Did you read James Sudworths bit in April poker player? The bit under heading "another level" seems appropriate.
No I skipped over that article - will go and give it a read :ok The rakeback article on the next page was the one that interested me most - frustrating that they didn't flesh it out at all by naming sites - fear of upsetting advertisers maybe? Going wildly off topic (maybe I'll start a new thread later - I intended to anyway - just wanted to do a little bit of research of my own first) - which sites are best (and worst) for rake cost on micro stake cash tables? My perception (without having checked) is that Full Tilt (and Pokerstars) are amongst the best and Ladbrokes/Prima amongst the worst? Full Tilt obviously only if you have rakeback. I guess iPoker should be pretty bad too, as rakeback is so hard to get, but they still have to maintain margins for those they do give rakeback to...
Boss take 5% if the pot reaches 20cents there cant be any worse than that. Back in the "olden Days" prima were one of the last sites to take out any rake before the pot hit $5. FL was far more profitable when the pot was free under $5

• 2 months later...

Re: Cash Rakeback

Ok - rather than take the other thread wildly off subject - I intend to say a few things about this (most likely trying to directly compare sites) in the next few days - but need to do some research first - any comments from anyone else on the article in April Poker Player mag welcome here :ok
Gaf, would you be kind to give us the whole article or just give us the URL of that article post so that we give any comments about it. I will be willing to read about it.