Scoop Syndicate 27th March

Right, seven tele races this week, it hasn't been confirmed what the Scoop races are. Likely to be bust over the next 24 hours so want to kick this off early this week. We have about a grand in the kitty. 1.45 Newbury If Carole's Choice has come out of last week's race ok then she has an obvious chance off a mark of 141. Views welcome here. Probably have a couple in this. 2.00 Doncaster No real opinion from me other than that I feel the high and low draws will probably continue to do well. Views welcome. Three or four needed in this I think but we can't have 1st/2nd/3rd/4th fav - we need to mix it up a bit obviously. Keep your eye on the going for Donny. 2.15 Newbury Open event, over to you guys. Looks the sort of race where the top-half of the handicap will do well. 2.35 Doncaster Not really my kind of race. 2.50 Kempton Red Cadeaux for me here, sure to win more races and capable of landing a decent prize like this, providing he is straight for his reappearance. 3.20 Doncaster I can't get away from the front two here (see my thread for reasoning). They are the most progressive in the field, have their going and the draw was kind. If anyone has a really strong opinion speak up, or indeed if you agree with me. Mull Of Killough and Penitent. 3.25 Kempton The solid Suits Me and the potentially decent South Easter look the ideal pair to go with here. Let me know your strong opinions. :ok

Re: Scoop Syndicate 27th March Definately agree with the Lincoln picks - they look the pair of potential pattern performers in the race for me too. RE the 2.00 Spring Mile I think it could pay to be drawn high with Alsahill, Billy Dane and Ben Chorley all drawn 14-18. The problem is that many of these runners prefer faster, the ground is currently listed as soft, so could count against many of them unless it firms up. One horse that goes well on slow ground is the ex Irish handicapper Irish Heartbeat. He was a costly purchase for Richard Fahey and makes just his second start for his excellent handler, having been outpaced over shorter at the back end of last season. Most of his racing has been done over shorter, but he could come into his own now upped in trip IMO, he is related to several winners over this sort of trip and should easily get a mile on breeding. The horse had some decent Irish form amongst the likes of Santo Patre, Just For Mary and Sioduil. I think he has room to operate off his current rating on these shores, and think Fahey can work his magic on this one. Selection: Irish Heartbeat.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.