UKIPT Freerolls This Week on Stars

Burnley Joe

UKIPT Coventry Freerolls at Pokerstars The next leg of the Pokerstars UK & Ireland Poker Tour is getting closer and you can win your seat to Coventry for free daily on Pokerstars. A £1,235 package, containing buy-in and expenses, is available every night at 20:30 GMT until March 28. They are free to enter with £0.50 rebuys. Select ‘tourney’ and ‘regional’ to locate it in the Pokerstars Lobby. The Coventry leg takes place between April 8-11.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UKIPT Freerolls This Week on Stars Hi guys im fairly new here. I play on Stars. I entered 1 of the freerolls for the UKIPT Coventry package about 1 week ago now. No joke I came 2nd out of about 3,000 players. I was 1st and winning by a lot heads up. I think I had about $4million and he had about $500K. I really should have won it, but the other player got very lucky. I never play heads up either so I was a bit impatient and completely gutted about it. I have since played a few heads up games to brush up on it and won quite a bit, a little late now :wall Shame because 1st place was worth £1235, 2nd place was worth £0. I didn't do any rebuys or add ons or anything though.