PKR Road to Vegas MTT League - 7x $4k WSOP Packages

GaF

Calling all tournament sharks! The 2010 Road to Vegas starts here, with 22 MTT events on PKR, and seven WSOP Experience prize packages to be won. Just take part in the League MTTs, earn as many League points as possible to finish as high up the League Leaderboard as possible! The higher you finish, the more chances you'll get to win one of the seven packages. Each $4,000 package includes your buy-in to a World Series bracelet event, travel & spending money, an invitation to our exclusive WSOP party, entry to our 'Fourth of July' BBQ, five nights in a luxury hotel and much more... World Series Experience schedule

• Wednesday, 30 June - Arrive in Las Vegas for evening drinks reception
  • Thursday, 1 July – Play World Series bracelet event #54 - $1,000 NLHE
  • Friday, 2 July – VIP Club night
  • Saturday, 3 July - The official PKR party
  • Sunday, 4 July – PKR 4th July BBQ
  • Monday, 5 July – Depart Las Vegas
How to win your package It couldn't be simpler - enter one or more League tournaments to earn yourself some valuable League points. At the end of the 22 League tournaments, finish in first place to automatically win your WSOP Experience package! Finish inside the Top 10, the Top 50, the Top 100 or even on the Leaderboard at all, and you'll get your shot at a Road to Vegas Freeroll. R2V%20League.gif Road to Vegas League tournament schedule Work your way up the League Leaderboard by playing in the 22 League tournaments. With events running every Tuesday and Thursday covering a variety of poker genres, you're sure to bag some League points and a guaranteed shot at a WSOP Experience package! Buy-in: $10+$2 Time: 20:15 GMT every Tuesday and Thursday
  • Event #1 - Tuesday, 23 March - No Limit Holdem (NLHE)
  • Event #2 - Thursday, 25 March - NLHE Deep Stack
  • Event #3 - Tuesday, 30 March - NLHE (6 seater)
  • Event #4 - Thursday, 01 April - NLHE Deep & Steep
  • Event #5 - Tuesday, 06 April - Pot Limit Omaha
  • Event #6 - Thursday, 08 April - NLHE
  • Event #7 - Tuesday, 13 April - Pot Limit Holdem
  • Event #8 - Thursday, 15 April - NLHE Terminator
  • Event #9 - Tuesday, 20 April - NLHE Deep Stack (6 seater)
  • Event #10 - Thursday, 22 April - Pot Limit Omaha hi/lo
  • Event #11 - Tuesday, 27 April - NLHE
  • Event #12 - Thursday, 29 April - NLHE $2 Rebuy
  • Event #13 - Tuesday, 04 May - Fixed Limit Holdem
  • Event #14 - Thursday, 06 May - NLHE
  • Event #15 - Tuesday, 11 May - NLHE (6 seater)
  • Event #16 - Thursday, 13 May - NLHE Double Chance
  • Event #17 - Tuesday, 18 May - NLHE with antes
  • Event #18 - Thursday, 20 May - Pot Limit Omaha (6 seater)
  • Event #19 - Tuesday, 25 May - NLHE Deep & Steep
  • Event #20 - Thursday, 27 May - NLHE
  • Event #21 - Tuesday, 01 June - NLHE (6 seater)
  • Event #22 - Thursday, 03 June - NLHE Deep Stack

Playoff Events

• Sit & Go Freeroll - Sunday, 06 June - NLHE (two packages)
  • Top 50 Freeroll - Monday, 07 June - NLHE (one package)
  • Top 100 Freeroll - Tuesday, 08 June - NLHE (one package)
  • Leaderboard Freeroll - Wednesday, 09 June - NLHE (one package)
  • Iron Man Freeroll - Thursday, 10 June - NLHE (one package)

How do I win league points? Our points system rewards consistency and true tournament skill, so every finishing position counts! Find out more... Relive PKR's 2009 World Series Get a feel of what the PKR Vegas experience is all about, check out the action from last year’s PKR World Series of Poker party. Other ways to win a Word Series Experience package For those desperate to book their seat on the PKR World Series bus, check out the satellite schedule... Player to be used in sidebar of PKR.com Terms & Conditions Full Terms & Conditions * World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrah's"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, PKR or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.

Re: PKR Road to Vegas MTT League - 7x $4k WSOP Packages I tried out the client yesterday. The reason i tried it out was because i am thinking about giving this qualification league a shot, so i wanted to see if A) it was possible to run on my hardware, and B) the 3D animation and such could be overlooked after one gets used to them, so they are not an annoyance when playing. It IS very resource intensive, most likely the most hardware demanding of all poker clients, but it was running ok on my machine. CPU hovered around 50% while playing at one table. Didn't try multiple tables but i can guess it will kill most computers. Gotta say i was very impressed with the overall look & feel, very nice graphics and sound/music(!) which added to the experience. Somehow i got that feeling that this must be a little taste of what the future of online poker brings. I hanged around the play money tables for awhile, and "got the hang of it" in about half an hour. It is possible i will give this a shot. 22 tournaments in total, and the first one (tuesday) featured 441 entrants. Most likely not all of these will play every event, so if you miss a couple of them then you probably are in no worse shape than anyone else. If i decide to give it a go i will create a seperate thread for it under Poker Challenges. :ok

Re: PKR Road to Vegas MTT League - 7x $4k WSOP Packages

B) the 3D animation and such could be overlooked after one gets used to them' date=' so they are not an annoyance when playing.[/quote'] I think that you can block players that are consistantly annoying you or even turn some of the features of :ok Good Luck.

• 1 month later...