** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby League - Super League Rd 7 & Co-op Championships

Been a watching brief for me in the first few weeks of Super League but dipping my toe in tonight's game. Huddersfield (-6) to beat Harlequins - Half Time H'cap @ 4/5 (BlueSq) 3/5 Covered this half time line in 3 games this season, all against superior opposition in Bradford, Hull KR and Wakefield and 2 of them were away from home. Quins look in deep trouble and with Hodgson back pulling the strings and high 1st half points totals for Hudds this season, I'll take them to be more than a converted score ahead at the half time hooter. GL all :ok

Re: Rugby League - Super League Rd 7 & Co-op Championships just a quickie. Leuluai anytime try @ 2/1. not hit scoring form yet, but has a great record against classy Cas. Bagged a brace last year and has gone over the whitewash five times from six against the tigers. sticking with Wigan - 8 also 10/11 bfred. scholars at 11/8 tempted for a game between two desperately poor sides but left alone as a single in the end. doubled them at 11/10 with swinton - 30 for a 4.00 return b365..

Re: Rugby League - Super League Rd 7 & Co-op Championships Gateshead - London is a hard one to judge. Being on the end of a heavy midweek defeat may well affect Gateshead and with having a small squad the game is there for the taking for the Skolars. Are they good enough to take advantage? I expect Swinton to rack up a big score today, good luck with your bet mate :hope My stand out bet is York (-14) at home to South Wales. York were poor in the first half at Workington last weekend but to their credit they responded in the 2nd half to give Town a run for their money. I anticipate York being up for the game today from the first min and they will be fully motivated against a side with a 2 from 2 record. York -14 with b365 and a cover bet on the handicap tie.

Re: Rugby League - Super League Rd 7 & Co-op Championships Am a bit tempted by the Salford +12 knocking about. No doubt Salford are a poor side but with the way things are at Wakey at the moment - uncertainty over whether Brough plays before leaving for Hudds, Cooke's arrival, Jeffries still out injured - I just have a feeling Salford might sneak within 2 converted tries. Their tails will be up after the win over Quins last week and although Jeremy Smith misses out, Stefan Ratchford returns to take his place. Also worth considering the whitewash Wakey suffered last time out at Belle Vue so going to await team news and if Brough misses out & Cooke makes it, will go for a small 2 point interest. GL all :ok

Re: Rugby League - Super League Rd 7 & Co-op Championships

Am a bit tempted by the Salford +12 knocking about. No doubt Salford are a poor side but with the way things are at Wakey at the moment - uncertainty over whether Brough plays before leaving for Hudds' date= Cooke's arrival, Jeffries still out injured - I just have a feeling Salford might sneak within 2 converted tries. Their tails will be up after the win over Quins last week and although Jeremy Smith misses out, Stefan Ratchford returns to take his place. Also worth considering the whitewash Wakey suffered last time out at Belle Vue so going to await team news and if Brough misses out & Cooke makes it, will go for a small 2 point interest. GL all :ok
Brough misses out completely, Cooke on bench and Demetriou at stand off. 2pts Salford +12 @ 11/10 (VCbet) for me. GL all :ok