LAY OF THE DAY - Friday 19th March

KAUTO STAR 3.20 Cheltenham. Top class and deserves to win again, but I think he's very short in context with this race. Of course he can win, and no surprise if he does, but I think the likes of Denman, Imperial Commander and Cooldine will try and make it tough for him during the race and with the Paul Nicholls stable not firing on all cylinders at this years' Festival, I think the general 4/5 is a bit too short. Jumping errors haven't been a concern for him of late, but at the back of mind I see a few terrible errors he's made in the past and if he makes one of those today, then I think it will cost him. So a worthy favourite, but a lay much more than a play at current odds, irrespective of the end result.

Re: LAY OF THE DAY - Friday 19th March 320 Cheltenham; Cooldine play lay Never been that impressed by this one and has it all to do if the home brigade run up to form, Ruby knows him best and obviously he isnt in the saddle today, should be fighting for third but fancy one or two others to beat him to it like Imperial Commander, Tricky Trickster and Carruthers.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.