Best trainer/jockey battle

I am pretty sure noone expected such a great battle for the best trainer at the festival. Five coaches with two wins. David Pipe just ahead thanks to his 3 second places. Second is Nicky Henderson with 2 seconds. Nicholls just 2 wins, Hobs and Mccain also with 2 :) ANd Mullins just 1 ..... WIll be interesting tomorrow Nichols: 9 entries, four of them at Gold cup... I think we may give him 1st and 2nd place :) Strong contender in face of Tito Bustillo and also at last race Johnny Henderson Chase he has two of the favorites Free World and Tataniano. Now i saw that missed Advisor in Triumph.... Pipe: Just just 5 entries, Ashkazar in his father's race is with biggest chances among bookies, but i like very much Mutual friend in Vincent O'Brien and Chartreux at AB hurdle. Also with two entrants in Johnny Henderson chase - Leo's Lucky star and Consigliere Hobbs: 5 entries, noone of the close to the favorites. Will be tough for him to stay in the competition Henderson: Strong 9 entries. Fav French Opera and another two animals at Johnny Henderson Chase. Fav Perevil and 3 others at Martin Pipe's hurdle. Two of the well backed at Vincent O'Brien - Eradicate and Bellvano Mccain: Only 3 entries, two of them at Vincent O'Brien with Any Given day seems according with bookies with better chances. Always Bold will run Martin Pipe hurdle... Odds from bet365 Nicholls 1.33, Henderson 3.50, David Pipe 15.00, Hobbs 26 The value IMO is on David Pipe with his 3 seconds and just 2 for Nichols (possible two thanks to Gold cup) .... Will have a chance if scored one win tomorrow and Tito Bustillo and Johnny Henderson's Nicholls armada failled. Advisor also.... hm, will be a tough task for Pipe to handle. Champion jockey is also very close. Ruby with 3 wins against Mccoy with 2, but AP had more second places 3:2. Barry Geraghty also in contention with 2 wins and 2 seconds. Here is Head to head tomorrow Triumph: Ruby on Advisor / Mccoy not booked to ride..., strange Advantage Ruby Vincent O'Brien Ruby Tito Bustillo/AP Rock Noir 50/50 here AB Ruby - Quel Esprit/AP The Hurl On paper Ruby, but i don't think will win here, but however adv Ruby Gold Cup Ruby - Kauto/AP Denman light adv Ruby Johnny Henderson Chase Ruby Free World/AP - Pepsysrock definetly Ruby adv So seems Ruby will ride far better horses as always but who knows :))) Geraghty also will have some strong contenders At Johnny Henderson - You are the top Gold Cup - Tricky Tickster AB - missed Vincent O'Brien - Belvano Triumph - Soldatino Far better then AP and still capable to take two wins I think there is also nice value to play on Gerathy at Totesport on 12.00