BBOTD Wed 17 March

Cheltenham 1.30 Noakard de Varese 1 pt W 41.00 VC BOG

Synchronised totally untested on good ground and on such distance. I am very much I doubt he will finish in Top 6. Massalot is another story. Already showed class, finished third and very close to Monkerhostin. Traveled well on 3 miles in hurdles last season. Has big potential. Any currency another who will get the distance and loves good ground. My selection here is Noakard de Varese. Showed very nice runs in his recent wins. The concurrence wasn’t the same, but he is one of the best jumpers in entire race. Mr. Maxwell rode him also among pros, so will benefit from the ride. The small yard stats are 4 wins, 5 second and 2 thirds in 30 Chase races this season. Already had a run as hunterchaser in Cheltenham two years ago in the same distance and finished fifth. So much good points to leave them.

Re: BBOTD Wed 17 March 3:20 Cheltenham - Master Minded - Back This really looks to me to be the banker of the festival. In a completely different league to anything in this field. With the exception the last fence lto, he put in a staggering round of jumping, culminating in 2 unbelievable jumps at the 3rd last and the 2nd last. Ruby openly admitted the error at the last was jockey error, and discounting that blot on the run, the rest went to show that Master Minded is back to his imperious best. On his day, he is truly unbeatable, and hopefully today will be his day for the 3rd consecutive year. I am snapping up the 10/11 that William Hill are currently offering because I don't expect it to still be there in the morning. I also think that Master Minded to win by more than 10 lengths @ 5/1 at Hills is a very good bet, as he has the ability to absolutely trounce this field if he's at his brilliant best. Fingers crossed for the hat-trick Master Minded, you deserve to do it 1pt win @ 10/11 William Hill BOG please

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.