Champions League 16-17 March

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League 16-17 March

Chelsea's price is laughable really. United were bigger against Milan, but Inter are a far superior team. Maybe the overs'unders is the way to go here. Barca look superb double material at 1/4.....they'll wallop Stuttgart I think. Will definitely take Barca -1 @ 3/4(Bet365)......can see Barca scoring 2 or 3 at least here. Not been playing as well in recent weeks but the second half against Valencia was superb, so a comfortable win is in order here.
WIN

Re: Champions League 16-17 March

My picks tonight (all William Hill): BARCELONA v STUTTGART Messi to score two or more @ 4/1 (Stuttgart have to attack here which leaves space for Messi to attack. He's also Barcelona's penalty taker.) Under 10 corners @ 8/5 (Barca dont tend to rack up a high number of corners, although they get more at home. Efficient use of the ball and a high percentage of possession while keeping the ball on the pitch means little corners in my book.) BORDEAUX v OLYMPIAKOS Both teams to score @ 13/10 Over 2.5 goals @ 23/20 (Either Bordeaux score first and Olympiakos have to really go for it to get back in tie OR Olympiakos score first and Bordeaux have to score to win the game. Set up very nicely for goals this game.) Good luck everyone. :clap
Fantastic night. Hope I encouraged a few people to join me with these picks. :cheers.