Best Bet Of The Day - Tuesday 16th March

I know this is early but I truly can't see this price being available in the morning so want to post it up now!! 1:30 Cheltenham - Dunguib - Back I'm absolutely staggered that I'm getting Evens on this lad. I would happily be taking 4/6. He has absolutely devoured every single field he has faced (with the exception of his debut when 2nd behind a now rated 145 horse). In his 9 race career, he's won al 8 starts since his debut and the manner of the voctories has been breathtaking. In order from oldest to most recent, the end line of his sporting life comments and winning margin read: 15/11/08 - clear from 2f out, easily - won by 9l 14/12/08 (Grade 2) - ran on strongly, not fully extended, impressive - won by 13l 11/03/09 (Cheltenham Festival Champion Bumper) - led over 2f out, quickened clear - won by 10l 29/04/09 (Grade 1) - stayed on strongly, eased close home, impressive - won by 9l 25/10/09 (hurdle debut) - led under restraint last, eased clear run-in, not extended, impressive - won by 4l 14/11/09 - eased clear run-in, unextended - won by 4.5l 02/12/09 - clear before last, shaken up run-in, easily - won by 7l 07/02/10 - went 2nd before last, led on bridle inside final furlong, kept on well, not extended, impressive - won by 2.5l There's been alot of talking about suspect jumping and so forth but I think alot of that is bookmaker saremongering cos they want to get people's money going on other horses in the race to avoid getting murdered in the Festival's opening race. He's come off the bridle once since his debut defeat. People can say what they like about him 'not beating anything' and so on, but when you have a horse frequently beat graded fields without even coming off the bridle, then he's something special. People can put there money where they like in the first race, but mine is firmly on Dunguib. He is, quite simply, the Real Deal. I hope he looms up to the last absolutely cruising and quickens away to win by a wide margin 1pt win @ Evens William Hill BOG please

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.