Paddy Added Tournies

voiceofjoe

Grab some cash in our money-added New Look $500-Added freezeouts! To ease you onto the new tables and hopefully give your bankroll as boost at the same time, we're running a series of New Look $500-Added freezeouts from March 11th to March 15th at 8.45pm. Each tournament is a $10 buy-in with a very tasty $500 added to the prizepool by your good friends here at Paddy Towers - you know we live to give! New Look $500-Added Freezeout schedule:

Date / Time Tournament
Thurs, March 11th @ 8.45pm New Look $500-Added NLH $10 freezeout
Fri, March 12th @ 8.45pm New Look $500-Added NLH $10 freezeout
Sat, March 13th @ 8.45pm New Look $500-Added NLH $10 freezeout
Sun, March 14th @ 8.45pm New Look $500-Added NLH $10 freezeout
Mon, March 15th @ 8.45pm New Look $500-Added NLH $10 freezeout

Re: Paddy Added Tournies Cheers Joe, in for tonights game. :ok If you havn't logged into Paddy yet today, it took a minute or so to update the software which gets a " :clap" from me, love the resizable table's and hopefully this is the way forward for all the ipoker skins. :hope

Re: Paddy Added Tournies 70 odd runners in this tonight so decent value. Played two MTT's tonight and busted in both when getting KK in the BB, first one was fine as I ran into AA but think I prob got what I deserved in this one for not just shoving all of my last in pre flop. :lol f_vnslansfem_21abe48.jpg