Handball Europe in March 2010

Sport Handball Event FCK Handbold with Viborg Selection FCK Handbold -5,5 Strength 10/10 Date 10/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.83 (Back) Reasoning FCK Handbold are now on 2nd place in Denmark and keep chances to win the championship,being at 2 points before Silkeborg.In last 3 home matches the hosts won always with at least 6 points difference and here I expect the same situation,especially as the opponent is only on 9th place,with 16 points.Viborg lost last away match with Kolding(3rd place) at 8 points difference,so I guess a bet with -5,5 handicap for Handbold is the best option here. Sport Handball Event FCM Handbold with Holstebro Selection FCM Handbold -6,5 Strength 10/10 Date 10/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.95 (Back) Reasoning Handbold are on first place here and on own land won 9 matches of 10.Holstebro are only on 9th place and away lost 6 of 9 games.On the modest teams from Denmark,the girls from Handbold won always with high differences of points and here I expect the similar situation.Holstebro cannot put more problems,because are real differences of value ,in ranking being 24 points distance between these teams.I bet -6,5 AH points for hosts. Sport Handball Event Bækkelaget with Sandefjord Selection Bækkelaget -3,5 Strength 10/10 Date 10/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 (Back) Reasoning The hosts played really reasonable on own land this season,winning in last 2 games with first teams in ranking,with Drammen 38-31 and with Elverum 32-28.The other side,Sandefjord played bad this season away,losing 7 of 8 matches here.If the hosts won with first 2 teams in ranking with at least 4 points differences,I guess they can win and here with the same difference.Sandefjord is a modest team compared with Drammen or Elverum,so I bet -3,5 AH for hosts. Sport Handball Event Follo with Bodo Selection Follo -3,5 Strength 10/10 Date 10/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 2.00 (Back) Reasoning Follo are now on 5th place ,having on own land 5 wins of 8 matches.The other side,Bodo are on last place in ranking,in away games lost all matches 7 of 7.With first teams in ranking,Bodo lost with high differences of points,the same situation I think that will be and tonight.In this situation,I try a bet with -3,5 AH points for hosts.Good luck all!