Croatian Prva Liga 6/3

Saturday 6 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v HNK Cibalia (14:00 GMT) 2 3.4 4 104.41 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v NK Zagreb (14:00 GMT) 2.37 3.3 3.25 103.18 %
maximize.gif NK Croatia Sesvete v NK Medimurje (14:00 GMT) 2.9 3.3 2.5 104.79 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v Hajduk Split (14:00 GMT) 7 4.1 1.57 102.31 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v HNK Å ibernik (14:00 GMT) 1.9 3.5 4.33 104.03 %
maximize.gif NK Varteks v Istra 1961 (14:00 GMT) 1.7 3.6 4.8 107.43 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v Karlovac (14:00 GMT) 1.9 3.4 3.75 108.46 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v Dinamo Zagreb (19:15 GMT) 6.5 4 1.53 105.60 %

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 Croatia - Međimurje(-1) Pick: 2, Stake: 5/10 Odds: 3.20 (bet365) This is bet against Croatia. Croatia, not only because they had big defeat against Dinamo, but because they have lack of quality and expirience at the moment has very few chances to do something more in saturday match against Međimurje. Home side is already relegated in their heads and their results are not close ones. They just aren't motivated are it seems they are not 100%, not even 80% in game. Međimurje defeated Istra in last round and which will give them big boost for this game. Međimurje knows , if they want to play in 1st league next year, that this is kind of match that they just must win. Guest are better side with more experience and in better form. Home soil advantage means almost nothing to Croatia. I wil try guests ah-1 that bet 365 is paying 3.20 which is worth a try with medium stake. GL

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 Rijeka - Cibalia Rijeka could easily win this one on Kantrida.The home team is really motivated an they are showing some good signs they have really imroved their game.They succeded to get a draw last week in the game versus Zagreb.In that game they missed two really importan players in the middle Štrok and Fernandez.Both of them are now back and they are expected to start from the beggining.Cibalia has departed to Rijeka with some important missings: Ivan Baraban,Ninoslav Parmaković and Josip Duvnjak.Cibalias coach has declared that with regard to the circumstances he would be happy with one point. Among the reserves are Mario Lučić, Krešimir Prgomet, Tomislav Mazalović they have all been injured and they are coming back,but the question is how much can they offer.Mršić has declared that all the reserves cant play more than 10 minutes.There is also Dario Rugašević he has played two games for the U19 NT over the week,so he isnt really fit either.The money account of HNK Rijeka has been unblocked so the players and the stuff are really motivted.Rijekas coach Nenad Gračan has declared that he wants to take all 3 points in this game and he expects big support of Armada (Rijekas supporters). In the end i would like to add that Cibalia is the lowest goal conceding team in HNL. So i will take U2.5 @1.75 Rijeka @1.90 :hope:hope Sorry for my bad English :$

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 NK Croatia Sesvete - Međimurje Bet Međimurje @ 2.4 (local) - stake 7/10 0:1 @ 6.5 - stake 1/10 0:2 @ 7 - stake 1/10 Sesvete are a pretty bad team. They've just sacked another manager (:lol) after just one offical game, money problems, lack of morale, look like a bunch of amateurs comparing to other teams. Probably the main reason for odds like these is statistics. Međimurje won just one game away (last round against Istra 1:2), drawn 0, lost 8. But if they don't want to end in relegation dog fight at the end of season, they need to win games like these (proved it last week). All important players can play for Međimurje in this match so I expect a nice 3 points for them.

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 Slaven Belupo - Šibenik Bet Slaven Belupo @ 1.9 - stake 8/10 Like this one. Slaven looked well last week during the first half, 2 good chances, nice pressing on Hajduk players, but when Andrić cracked them at the start of second half by a long range shot all fell apart. On the other hand, Šibenik didn't look well. Missed couple of chances, Zadar outplayed them with pressing and counter attacks, but they've managed to pull a draw (an own goal by Zadar player). Slaven has a score (W7 D1 L1) at home which just proves that Koprivnica isn't a place no one should be looking for points. If they manage to stop Zec and Alispahić, half job is done, other one is just to score a goal. Delić, Papa and Poredski return for this match. Major winger boost in Delić and Papa. Lost Vručina (first goalscorer) during winter break, but Mujanović and Tepurić will somehow manage to replace him.

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 word on other games Rijeka - Cibalia - tough one to predict, Cibalia plays very well this season. U2.75 @ 1.8 looks nice for 2 defensive teams. Lokomotiva Zagreb - NK Zagreb - Dinamo II against Zagreb. No bet. Could go either way. Maybe overs. Inter Zapresic - Hajduk - price just isn't right. Both tricky teams, if Hajduk has a bad day again like in first part of the season... No bet. Varteks - Istra 1961 - blah. Varteks @ 1.7 !!?? :lol With all their problems with money, possible players strike (the game could be off), Istra X2 @ 1.9 looks nice here, but after last week performance... No, thanks. Zadar - Karlovac - U2.75 @ 1.7 and HW @ 2. It will end up in some crazy fun weekend accumulator, cause it looks nice. Zadar doesn't score many goals @ home and doubt that Karlovac will go gung ho in attack. But no major stakes on this one. Osijek - Dinamo - Same like with Zadar, I'll take double chance on Osijek @ 2.15. Dinamo is way too much underpriced here. The best central defender of 1.HNL Vida and his partner in defence Pranjić return for Osijek. Nice team, players from their own school, my opinion Osijek will want to prove themselves against the best team in Croatia.

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3

Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event Croatia Sesvete - Medimurje
Selection Medimurje
Strength 10/10
Date 06/03/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.30 (Back)
Reasoning Croatia Sesvete, beside being the last placed, comes from six defeats in a row, and on their last game they were hardly defeated by Dinamo Zagreb 6-0. Medimurje comes from a defeating Istra, away, by 2-1, and they played well. On 9 home games, Croatia Sesvete couldn't win a single one so far, and only got three draws against eight defeats. They are realy a bad team, that shows lack of confidence, quality and experience. They just seems that don't have motivation to keep fighting against relegation. Medimurje should win this game.

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 Rijeka - Cibalia Pick: 2 Odds: 4.92(pin) Stake: 3/10 Yes Rijeka is good at home. They have full squad, solved problems regarding tax issue(ooo I like to live in Crotia) but to have this odds against 2nd placed very solid team like Cibalia is nonsense. I expected that some bookies will give +0.75 on guest side which will be great bet but all bookies that I use do not have that option. Rijeka did not deserved point in Zagreb last week but they had Å trok and Fernandez out and now when they are with full squad at home they should be playing better. Cibalia won over Inter easily and result is not showing their domination. Also Parmaković is out. Cibalia is just too good to ignore this odds. Small stake on AW. GL

Slaven Belupo - Å ibenik Bet Slaven Belupo @ 1.9 - stake 8/10 Like this one. Slaven looked well last week during the first half, 2 good chances, nice pressing on Hajduk players, but when Andrić cracked them at the start of second half by a long range shot all fell apart. On the other hand, Å ibenik didn't look well. Missed couple of chances, Zadar outplayed them with pressing and counter attacks, but they've managed to pull a draw (an own goal by Zadar player). Slaven has a score (W7 D1 L1) at home which just proves that Koprivnica isn't a place no one should be looking for points. If they manage to stop Zec and Alispahić, half job is done, other one is just to score a goal. Delić, Papa and Poredski return for this match. Major winger boost in Delić and Papa. Lost Vručina (first goalscorer) during winter break, but Mujanović and Tepurić will somehow manage to replace him.
2:2 Lost :( Rodić and his wierd goalkeeping for Slaven.
NK Croatia Sesvete - Međimurje Bet Međimurje @ 2.4 (local) - stake 7/10 0:1 @ 6.5 - stake 1/10 0:2 @ 7 - stake 1/10 Sesvete are a pretty bad team. They've just sacked another manager (:lol) after just one offical game, money problems, lack of morale, look like a bunch of amateurs comparing to other teams. Probably the main reason for odds like these is statistics. Međimurje won just one game away (last round against Istra 1:2), drawn 0, lost 8. But if they don't want to end in relegation dog fight at the end of season, they need to win games like these (proved it last week). All important players can play for Međimurje in this match so I expect a nice 3 points for them.
2:1 Lost :rollin

Rijeka - Cibalia Rijeka could easily win this one on Kantrida.The home team is really motivated an they are showing some good signs they have really imroved their game.They succeded to get a draw last week in the game versus Zagreb.In that game they missed two really importan players in the middle Å trok and Fernandez.Both of them are now back and they are expected to start from the beggining.Cibalia has departed to Rijeka with some important missings: Ivan Baraban,Ninoslav Parmaković and Josip Duvnjak.Cibalias coach has declared that with regard to the circumstances he would be happy with one point. Among the reserves are Mario Lučić, KreÅ¡imir Prgomet, Tomislav Mazalović they have all been injured and they are coming back,but the question is how much can they offer.MrÅ¡ić has declared that all the reserves cant play more than 10 minutes.There is also Dario RugaÅ¡ević he has played two games for the U19 NT over the week,so he isnt really fit either.The money account of HNK Rijeka has been unblocked so the players and the stuff are really motivted.Rijekas coach Nenad Gračan has declared that he wants to take all 3 points in this game and he expects big support of Armada (Rijekas supporters). In the end i would like to add that Cibalia is the lowest goal conceding team in HNL. So i will take U2.5 @1.75 Rijeka @1.90 :hope:hope Sorry for my bad English :$
1:1 U2.5 won HW lost

Re: Croatian Prva Liga 6/3 NK Zagreb-NK Varteks Bet: 1 Odd: 1,35 Stake: 7/10 Bookie: bwin Zagreb is a good team and they do not deserve to be in 15. place, tomorrow they are playing against NK Varteks, a team with big financial problems( players do not have money for fuel to go to a training)..Team from Varaždin have lost few very impotant players this winter and second part of the season will be though for them...I expect win for Zagreb without any big problems!!! The odd in Bwin is small but in Croatia the odd on Zagreb is 1,55 which is good to take!!! NK Istra 1961-NK Croatia Sesvete Bet: 1 Odd: 1,35 Stake: 7/10 Bookie: Bwin this is the match in which I do not dought in Istra"s victory because Croatia Sesvete is the worst team in Croatian first league, and their owner this winter sold out their best players and bought some young players from third and second divison...on the other hand Istra is having a new owner( some russian guy has started to invest in this club) and they have a new coach, Zoran Vulić, a good coach who has trained several times HNK Hajduk Split so as a conclusion I would say: Istra is a big favourite and I think that they will have no problems of wining this match!!! HNK Hajduk Split-HNK Rijeka Bet: 1 Odd: 1,35 Bookie: Bwin Stake: 8/10 this is a classical derby...before this season Hajduk sold their best striker Nikola Kalinić and bought brothers from the Rijeka side, Anas i Ahmad Sharbini as a replacement, but still they did not prove themselves...Fans are still angry at Board!!! But these two games showed that Hajduk is on the right way and I am sure that they will finish at second place and win the Croatian Cup!!!Rijeka is bad this season, they play bad and their result is not sth that fans are proud of, the club is now in process of privatisation...I predict big win for Hajduk Split, maybe you should try to bet that Hajduk is going to win with 2 goals of differrence!!!

NK Zagreb-NK Varteks Bet: 1 Odd: 1,35 Stake: 7/10 Bookie: bwin Zagreb is a good team and they do not deserve to be in 15. place, tomorrow they are playing against NK Varteks, a team with big financial problems( players do not have money for fuel to go to a training)..Team from Varaždin have lost few very impotant players this winter and second part of the season will be though for them...I expect win for Zagreb without any big problems!!! The odd in Bwin is small but in Croatia the odd on Zagreb is 1,55 which is good to take!!! NK Istra 1961-NK Croatia Sesvete Bet: 1 Odd: 1,35 Stake: 7/10 Bookie: Bwin this is the match in which I do not dought in Istra"s victory because Croatia Sesvete is the worst team in Croatian first league, and their owner this winter sold out their best players and bought some young players from third and second divison...on the other hand Istra is having a new owner( some russian guy has started to invest in this club) and they have a new coach, Zoran Vulić, a good coach who has trained several times HNK Hajduk Split so as a conclusion I would say: Istra is a big favourite and I think that they will have no problems of wining this match!!! HNK Hajduk Split-HNK Rijeka Bet: 1 Odd: 1,35 Bookie: Bwin Stake: 8/10 this is a classical derby...before this season Hajduk sold their best striker Nikola Kalinić and bought brothers from the Rijeka side, Anas i Ahmad Sharbini as a replacement, but still they did not prove themselves...Fans are still angry at Board!!! But these two games showed that Hajduk is on the right way and I am sure that they will finish at second place and win the Croatian Cup!!!Rijeka is bad this season, they play bad and their result is not sth that fans are proud of, the club is now in process of privatisation...I predict big win for Hajduk Split, maybe you should try to bet that Hajduk is going to win with 2 goals of differrence!!!
FT 3:0 :clap:clap FT 1:0 :clap:clap FT 1:1 :$:$