Hockey in Europe 1st-31th March 2010

Sport Ice Hockey Event Sarpsborg -> Valerenga Selection Sarpsborg Strength 10/10 Date 02/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.00 (Back) Reasoning In this season,Sparta Sarpsborg won on own land both games with Valerenga,with 6-3 and 5-4,so the hosts are certainly favorite and tonight.Valerenga are on 1st place now in Norway and have 9 points before Sarpsborg,so the guests will play without any pressure here.For to hope to win Eliteserien,Sarpsborg must win in this match and I expect they to confirm what say the statistics. Sport Ice Hockey Event Frisk -> Storhamar Selection Frisk Strength 10/10 Date 02/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 3.00 (Back) Reasoning Frisk are now on 9th place and yet will try to escape from relegation.Last home match Frisk won with Lorenskog(3rd place)with 3-1,so I think the hosts have real chances to win and tonight,especially as the opponent is much lower than Lorenskog,the guests being now on 7th place.Storhamar yet are without worries for relegation,being at 10 points before Frisk Asker.In this conditions,I expect the hosts to be more motivated to win here than Storhamar,probably the guests can play more relaxed tonight,because for them this match is without important stake.

Re: Hockey in Europe 1st-31th March 2010 Sport Ice Hockey Event Djurgardens vs Brynas Selection Djurgardens Strength 10/10 Date 02/03/2010 Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.77 (Back) Reasoning Djurgardens are now on 3rd place in Sweden and yet keep chances to win the championship here,being at 6 points after HV 71.Brynas are now on 6th place and withouth chances for title this season.Brynas lost last 2 away matches ,with Modo and Farjestadts,while Djurgardens won home last meetings,with Modo and Sodertalje.Taking into account Brynas are without any objective now in Sweden,I expect the hosts to win tonight without more problems.The odds are low,but I think this is a sure bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.