Grandslam Poker

Guppie

Re: Grandslam Poker I phoned up mansion today because I had money in Grand Slam account -- the operator said there was no merger as far as she knew and that I would have to contact grand slam -- she couldnt even give me a Grand Slam contact number. Just hope I havnt been shafted

Re: Grandslam Poker VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GRANDSLAM POKER EaseImageRetriever?siteID=1867&uid=96305&table=site_category_items From Friday 5th February, Grandslam Poker will be teaming up with Mansion Poker in order to provide you with the best possible service. As you may know, Grandslam Poker is a site on the iPoker network and run by BadBeat.com. Mansion Poker has been a strategic partner of Bad Beat for many years and also operates on the iPoker network. From Friday 5th February we will be consolidating all our iPoker business through Mansion Poker and closing down GrandSlam Poker. We feel that this move will greatly benefit you as one of our players, offering you a wide range of promotions to take part in, and yet still remain part of one of the largest online poker communities. Do not worry about your account balance on GrandSlam Poker as this will be automatically migrated onto Mansion Poker. You will be able to access this account and continue playing poker as soon as the migration is complete. If, however you already have a Mansion Poker account, you will be able to withdraw your cash balance from Grandslam Poker prior to the migration. Sponsored Player accounts will be migrated manually prior to Friday 5th February to prevent any delays. Unfortunately there will be some downtime while we carry out this migration for which we apologise in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause. We will keep you updated with our progress and hopefully you will be back playing poker with minimal disruption. http://www.badbeat.com/Ease/ContentServer?siteID=1867&categoryID=107&newsitem=Y&itemID=7953

Re: Grandslam Poker Also contacted live support there as all the tables were empty-and no scheduled tourneys on the side.

havent played on there since i was accused of colusion during the leagues games and they took my winnings away, but just booted it up and it is still running. where did you get your info from?