maximize.gifBotafogo SP v AD São Caetano (20:00 GMT) 1.53 3 3 132.03 %
maximize.gifRio Branco EC v Ituano FC (20:00 GMT) 1.69 2.6 2.3 141.11 %
maximize.gifEC Santo André v Portuguesa-SP (22:30 GMT) 1.69 2.82 2.22 139.68 %
maximize.gifSertãozinho FC v CA Bragantino (22:30 GMT) 2 2.72 2 136.76 %
maximize.gifMirassol FC v Oeste FC (23:30 GMT) 1.59 2.88 2.5 137.62 %
Sunday 28 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifSantos FC v SC Corinthians (20:00 GMT) 1.87 2.68 2.14 137.52 %
maximize.gifSão Paulo FC v Monte Azul (20:00 GMT) 1.17 4.4 6.8 122.90 %
maximize.gifGrêmio Barueri v Atlética Ponte Preta (22:30 GMT) 1.75 2.5 1.8 152.70 %
maximize.gifMogi Mirim Esporte Clube v Paulista FC (22:30 GMT) 1.8 2.9 2 140.04 %
maximize.gifRio Claro FC v Palmeiras (22:30 GMT) 3 3 1.36 140.20 %

Re: Brazil Paulista 27-28 February Sport Football (S.America) Event Santo Andre vs Portuguesa Selection Over 2,5 Strength 10/10 Date 27/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.70 (Back) Reasoning The statistics say that Santo Andre in last 2 home meetings lost 1-2 with Santos ,but won with Mirassol,score 2-1.I saw the hosts always received goals on own land,often and by two goals(you can see the games with Oeste,Caetano and Paulista).The other side,Portuguesa have a reasonable record away so far,with 2 wins,2 draws and 1 defeat here.In all matches away this season,Portuguesa scored at least 1 goal,so I expect and tonight one goal from them.In this conditions,I believe the best pick for this game is over 2,5 goals.

Re: Brazil Paulista 27-28 February Rio Claro - Palmeiras Rio Claro will welcome Palmeiras who after a long time will try to win three games in a row..Rio Claro in the Paulista currently is last and so far managed to collect seven points.On the other hand Palmeiras currently is eighth and has collected sixteen points. Rio Claro coach Agnaldo Liz for this match was announced that his team will try to surprise Palmeiras on counter attacks.Liz also will accommodate his team tactics to Palmeiras tactics to try to come in this match to a favorable result.Liz for this match will not be able to count on Miranda is hurt and Pedro Henrique one of the best players in the team went to China. Palmeiras on the other hand with new coach Antonio Carlos Zago will try in this match to come up to a third victory in row.Zago for this match will not be able to count on Pierre who has been suspended and Marcio Araujo and Figueroa are injured.In team Cleiton Xavier, Lenny and Wendel return after they not performed in the cup. Palmeiras if he wants to reach the semi-finals Paulista must continue to winning.Zago great started on the bench and I think that Palmeiras can continue with him in this winning rhythm.Rio Claro in the last round lost to Monte Azul where it was first victory for Monte Azul so I think that in this match may be difficult for Rio Claro to do something here.Palmeiras is certainly better team and they enter into the good form so I think Palmirasa victory in this match should not be absent. Palmeiras @ 1.73 188bet 6/10