Skinnyman's "Form stats" system

Evening fellow punters. Been a while since ive started my own thread on here, ive been lurking in the shadows trying different things. Ive been running this system all season and its been showing some positive results, so i thought i'd share it with you fine people. It concentrates on Champions League and Premier league matches. I'll be using stats built up from the current seasons form to determine what bets to take and which to leave. The system backs things like total corners, total cards, over/under 2.5 goals, time of goals, clean sheets, etc etc. The things 90% of punters simply ignore. All bets are around evens, so even though the strike rate is high there won’t be ridiculous paydays on offer, hopefully just steady bank gains. I’ll be starting with a 20pt bank, betting 1pt per bet. I'll start by listing last nights selections (i know they're not much use now, but you can see the kinds of bets im focusing on). FvB Stuttgart vs Barcelona • Under 10.5 corners @ 8/11 with Stan James • Most corners to Barcelona @ 10/11 with Blue Square • First goal before 29mins @ 20/21 with Totesport Olympiacos vs Bordeaux • Under 2.5 goals @ 8/13 with Stan James All 4 bets won As of 10:30pm last night the bank stands at 23.2pts Bets for Wednesday 24th: CSKA Moscow vs Sevilla • Under 11 corners @ 9/10 with Bet365 • Over 2.5 goals @ 5/4 with Bet365 Inter Milan vs Chelsea • Under 10 corners @ 5/4 with Bet365

Re: Skinnyman's "Form stats" system Chelsea game finishes with just 3 corners, meaning 2 winners and 1 loser today, adding 1.15pts to the bank, which now stands at 24.35pts. Spread bettors amongst you will begin to see an attraction with these picks, assuming the spread sites offered the same corners as the bookies then you would have made 14pts profit from the 2 selections as opposed to the 2.15pts made with the traditional bookies.

Re: Skinnyman's "Form stats" system This weekends selections: Chelsea vs Man City Chelsea to win, over 11.5 corners @ 1.59 with Bet365 Burnley vs Portsmouth Burnley to win @ evens with Bet365 Birmingham vs Wigan First goal after 28th min @ evens with Bet365 Birmingham to win by 1 goal, 0.5pts @ 11/4 with Bet365 Sunderland vs Fulham Under 2.5 goals @ 8/13 with Bet365 Liverpool vs Blackburn Liverpool -5 corner handicap @ 5/6 with Bet365

Re: Skinnyman's "Form stats" system

This weekends selections: Chelsea vs Man City Chelsea to win, over 11.5 corners @ 1.59 with Bet365 LOST Burnley vs Portsmouth Burnley to win @ evens with Bet365 LOST Birmingham vs Wigan First goal after 28th min @ evens with Bet365 WON Birmingham to win by 1 goal, 0.5pts @ 11/4 with Bet365 WON Sunderland vs Fulham Under 2.5 goals @ 8/13 with Bet365 WON Liverpool vs Blackburn Liverpool -5 corner handicap @ 5/6 with Bet365 LOST
Well we ended up just 0.15pts down this weekend, putting the bank at 24.2pts. I'll be back within a few dayds

Re: Skinnyman's "Form stats" system A huge variety of bets, Skinnyman..... overs/unders, total corners, corners handicap, asian handicap, time of first goal, etc. etc :loon.......... but what exactly is the "system" or "systems" for making your selections ???????

Re: Skinnyman's "Form stats" system Its based upon recent form from the current season. For example if its Team A vs Team B, and Team A's home games have come over 2.5 goals 75% and Team B's away games have come over 2.5 goals 75% (so far this season) then we have an overs 2.5 goals bet for that game. Last nights was a winner adding 0.7pts to the total, so P/L now stands at +3.9pts. I realise that this system isn't providing life changing amounts of money at the minute, but hopefulyy it'll pick up and i'll continue it for the rest of the season. Tonights selections: Arsenal vs Porto Arsenal -4 corner handicap @ 10/11 with Bet365 Fiorentina vs Bayern munich Bayern munich to receive first card @ 8/13 with Bet365 Bayern munich +1 corner handicap @ 10/11 with Bet365

Re: Skinnyman's "Form stats" system

Save yourself the work mate' date=' you can get these exact same picks from a well known betting service and they do all the leg work for you.:ok[/quote'] But is it FREE ?