Handicap System: 52 selections 24 winners +208.10pts 20.01% ROI

This will involve selections around 2/1 or lower; the theory is, bookmakers are normally "in the know". So we will be looking for a selection cut to 2/1 or lower in the first hour at a bookmaker (up to 11am approx) from when prices were first offered. If I haven't posted by 11.30am, then I didn't get to my computer in time, as my cut off point will always be 11.15am. I use this site for my initial search: http://www.oddschecker.com/market-reports/racing/top-movers Although sometimes the data on this page is delayed, so I also check the races individually on the same site. There are other rules..... which are not disclosed. These rules include type of handicap, how many other runners have been cut etc. Rest assured, my posts will remain within the rules created. All bets are placed at best odds available - so something cut to 7/4 somewhere (making it qualifier if it meets my other rules), may still be available to us at 9/4 (as an example.) Best odds guaranteed will also apply, although I don't expect too many drifters. 4 races to keep an eye on in the morning: Sedgefield 3.00, 4.40 Southwell 2.50, 5.00 Edit: I will also update thread title each evening with the latest performance stats of this system.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.