Social Network Freerolls to WSOP 2010 (and other creative options)

GaF

Make social networking work for you! Fan of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook? They could land you in Vegas... After 3 months:
What to do What you get
YouTube: Upload a video telling us why you deserve to win a WSOP package from 888poker, then get it viewed by the most people. Here's how! Instant $15K WSOP package!
Twitter: Follow @888poker on twitter, tweet 'I want @888poker's twitter WSOP package! My 888poker username is:' and get into the WSOP Twitter Freeroll Instant $5K WSOP side event package!
Facebook: Become a fan of 888poker on Facebook and follow the fanpage updates for details Instant $5K WSOP side event package!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Social Network Freerolls to WSOP 2010 (and other creative options) I entered a youtube video for this 888poker comp. I think they pick the 100 videos with the most views and then judges pick 1 winner. So your video doesn't really have to get the most views to win it. I've been told you can enter as many times as you like. What you think of my 1st entry? lol

Please rate ;)

Re: Social Network Freerolls to WSOP 2010 (and other creative options)

I entered a youtube video for this 888poker comp. I think they pick the 100 videos with the most views and then judges pick 1 winner. So your video doesn't really have to get the most views to win it. I've been told you can enter as many times as you like. What you think of my 1st entry? lol
Please rate ;)
certainly more entertaining than the couple of others I wasted 5 minutes of my life looking at good luck with this :ok

Re: Social Network Freerolls to WSOP 2010 (and other creative options) Haha thanks, I few entries am sure are from 888 themselves and some are videos from 2008 hence why they have lots of views. Stupid competition really. The videos should only be from when the comp was announced. Anybody else entered?