Volleyball 18th-31th Feb 2010 Picks

Sport Volleyball Event Kladno vs Budejovice Selection Under 184,5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 18/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Fonbet @ 1.85 (Back) Reasoning Kladno are now on 3rd place,with real chances to win this league.The hosts played very well so far here,having 11 wins and only 1 defeat.The other side,Budejovice played away unsteady,having 6 wins and 6 defeats here.On 6th February the hosts won home with 3-0 with Liberec(2nd place),so I expect again a victory for Kladno and I guess will be with under 184,5 points,if we take into account that the hosts always won without more problems,always with 3-0 or 3-1 at sets. Sport Volleyball Event Ostrava vs Zlin Selection Over 160,5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 18/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Fonbet @ 1.95 (Back) Reasoning Ostrava played well home so far,but in last matxhes here,they won always with 3-2 at sets.On own land ,Ostrava won 10 matches and lost only 2.The other side,Zlin won last away match with Praha,score 3-0.This teams are neighbors in ranking,so I expect again a balanced match for hosts and at least 4 sets tonight.In this situation,I think a bet with over 160,5 is a good pick.Good luck all! Sport Volleyball Event Panathinaikos vs Dinamo M Selection Under 186,5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 18/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.85 (Back) Reasoning In Champions League today will meet 2 strong teams of competition.I don't know more informations about this meeting ,but I guess Panathinaikos won all matches on own land and I expect again and here.However,I know Dinamo Moscow are and them a good team,but also they on own land won more points than away. I expect a victory for them with 3-1 at sets,certainly Dinamo will try to obtain something here and I say that the guests can win 1 set,but the hosts seems to be with first chance for to win the match.If will be 3-1 correct score,I say a bet with under 186,5 points is the best choice.

Re: Volleyball 18th-31th Feb 2010 Picks Sport Volleyball Event Partizan vs Radnicki Selection Under 185,5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 18/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.85 (Back) Reasoning Partizan are clear favorite here,they being one of the most prestigious teams in Serbia.Partizan have good results in this league,with chances for to win Championship,while Radnicki is is much lower than hosts,having and unsteady evolutions.Certainly,the hosts will win here,if will not be 3-0 sets,certainly 3-1 then.With the fans support,Partizan cannot have more problems tonight.Good luck all!