** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Need laying tool or spreedsheet

Box3r

Hello. I am new to this forum but i am watching it for a while. Is there some kind of tool that can help me to calculate fixed liability of my bank on 10 matches. Lets say i have 10 matches and if I lose everything i only lose 20% of my bank (or 30%, it doesn't matter). Odds would be around 1.70 - 2.40. I hope I explained it :) as my expression on English isn't very good. Thanks

Re: Need laying tool or spreedsheet your total liability for each bet should only be 2% of your total bank. If all 10 bets lose, you've only lost 20% of your starting bank. you could set up a simple formula to find out your stake: (2% / (1-odds)) = stake step 1: subtract 1 minus the odds step 2: divide 2 by your product from step 1 so if your starting bank was 100$ and you only wanted to risk 20% on 10 bets, you would only want to risk 2$ on each bet: Bet 1: (2$ / (1-1.70)) = 2.85$ is your stake Bet 2: (2$ / (1-2.40)) = 1.43$ is your stake In both instances, you would only lose a maximum of 2$ (2% of your starting bank of 100$) on each bet. After 10 bets, the maximum you would lose is 20% of your total bank. Ask me if this is not clear enough

Re: Need laying tool or spreedsheet

your total liability for each bet should only be 2% of your total bank. If all 10 bets lose, you've only lost 20% of your starting bank. you could set up a simple formula to find out your stake: (2% / (1-odds)) = stake step 1: subtract 1 minus the odds step 2: divide 2 by your product from step 1 so if your starting bank was 100$ and you only wanted to risk 20% on 10 bets, you would only want to risk 2$ on each bet: Bet 1: (2$ / (1-1.70)) = 2.85$ is your stake Bet 2: (2$ / (1-2.40)) = 1.43$ is your stake In both instances, you would only lose a maximum of 2$ (2% of your starting bank of 100$) on each bet. After 10 bets, the maximum you would lose is 20% of your total bank. Ask me if this is not clear enough
I will test this until tonight. I think that should work also. Thanks for your efforts writing.

no problem. are you working on a specific system or just going on a hunch for teams you expect not to win?
Actually yes. I am using statistic to found out what teams could be over 2.5 goals. I am using 2 systems. So far i am with 1st on 75% bets won. With the second 65%. In second i go on soccerway and see what are average goals of teams. Lets say Man. Utd - Chelsea. if man have average 3 goals per match and chelsea 2.8 i add those numbers and get 5.8. then i divide 5.8 with 2 and get 2.9. I am not betting on over if they dont have at least 2.7. Also it can be done with under. So i bet on under if i get 2.3 or less. 1st system is something similar but I will post it later as have some work to be done.

sounds good. I use soccerway pretty often too. how many matches have you tested to get 75% and 65%?
to get 75% 128 games, and for 65% 153 games. my first system is written here. I found about it last year from my friend and it's written on some webpage. I'm afraid it look's a bit simple, but it has been quite profitable for me. As mentioned it's an under/over strategy and it's based only on statistics. Let's imagine that there's a match between team A and team B. (A is the home team). First of all I will check what is team A's average of goals scored and conceded at home. Let's say that team A scores 2.1 and concedes 1.20 - total of 3.30 goals average in team A's home games. Then I will check what team B's average of goals scored and conceived in their away games is. Let's say that team B scores 1.75 avg. and concedes 1.15 - a total of 2.90 goals avg. in team B's away games. Then I take the two smallest numbers 1.15 + 1.20 = 2.35 - minimum goals in this match. In the same manner you find the maximum which is 3.85. The avg. of the min/max is 3.10 which is much more the line of 2.50, so I will bet over in this game. If I get an avg. of 2.70 or more I will bet over with high stakes. If it's between 2.50 and 2.70 I will decide by myself if the OVER bet is worth a try, but it will definitely be with small stakes. If I get an average between 2.30 and 2.50 I will decide if the UNDER bet is worth a try and it will definitely be with small stakes. If I get an average of 2.30 or lower I will bet under with high stakes. PS. Those systems are very same but this one rules out more non-overs so its better to use.

well your results have been good so far' date=' why not start posting some picks on here?[/quote'] I would but i am working on some other strategies so it takes time. I think I could be able to do the same with MLB (which i can post on forum as i need to test it more than football). As I work on it i could have over 70% succes with it. But i need to work some things out. Maybe you could know where can i find web page from this thread? http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f68/mlb-stats-needed-please-help-97716/