** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sandefjord - Esbjerg 17.02.10 (La Manga)

Sandefjord - Esbjerg (number 3 in Danish SAS-Liga) I have unfortunately not been lucky with my tips on the Norwegian team in training matches so far this year. But I try again. Esbjerg won 2-0 over Aalesund last match. In that match used Esbjerg mostly youngsters. The result of the match are lying a little, there was a even match where the goals of Esbjerg was from big defensive blunders of Aalesund. For today's match, it is confirmed that Esbjerg would start strong team. Lineup for Esbjerg: Goalie: Lars Winde (18 matches so far in Danish Super League, and their number 1 goalie) Defense: Peter Nymann (18 matches) - Thomas Gaardsøe (0 so far) - Nicolai Høgh (17 matches) - Andreas Ready Ström (17 matches) Mid: Sebastian Andersen (0 so far) - Jesper Jørgensen (18 matches) - Mikkel Vendelbo (10 matches) - Jeppe Mehl (17 matches) Forward: Jesper Lange (18 matches) - Tim Janssen (17 matches, and their top scorer) 9 of 11 starters are first team players in Danish SAS-Liga. Sandefjord is a team which is expected to remain at the bottom half in Norway next season (I think so also). Sandefjord has been very up and down so far. They were crushed by Start 4-0, but beat Vålerenga 2-1. Results so far: Lyn - Sandefjord 0 to 2 Hønefoss - Sandefjord 0-0 Sandefjord - Häcken 1 to 1 Start - Sandefjord 4-0 Sandefjord - Brann 1 to 3 Vålerenga - Sandefjord 1 to 2 It reported no new injuries in Sandefjord squad, so they should have the opportunity to start with their best lineup, but no info confirmed so far of wich players they would start with. However should it be a solid difference in the teams. Esbjerg number 3 in SAS-Liga, and Sandefjord in their preseason. Esbjerg has also impressed in their friendly matches so far, including a 3-1 win over Rubin Kazan. 1.90 on Esbjerg, is a very good value in my eyes. I would be surprised if Sandefjord win this no matter wich team they field. Match played in La Manga (Spain). My bet: Esbjerg -0.5, 1.90 @ Bwin.com 4 / 10