Kempton 17th Feb (AW) (Twilight)

chris34

6.10 Kempton A very interesting race with a few of these potentially closely matched, absa lutte is in fine form currently and good record over CD 4lb rise in handicap and loss of claimer may take its toll so slightly against him at a likely short price. Glamorous spirit is also in good heart and will get a soft lead here but looks held on current mark. Canadian Danehill potentially well treated but not done enough lately to suggest a win is anytime soon. Thoughtsofstardom is as reliable as the NHS and 2lb out of handicap defenetily puts me off. That leaves Anne of Kiev who looks well treated on form she showed in december and potentially worth more than the 3lb rise in handicap and although disappointing couple weeks back if able to bounce back and likely to strip fitter she has to be of interest. The other is lord of the reins who is another frustrating customer who I havnt quite given up on yet won over CD off a mark of 68 in december since been running off 74 now dropped 1lb and could be dangerous in a small field where the gaps should appear easier as he often runs on but finding trouble. 0.5pt win Anne of kiev 0.5pt win lord of the reins

Re: Kempton 17th Feb (AW) (Twilight) 5.40 Texas Queen - win Big turnaround in the weights since finished 2nd to Breathless Kiss last time out. 10 lbs for 1.25 lengths, 12 lbs if you include claimers allowances. That's a lot ! Should be enough to reverse the places, althouh Breathless was having her first run for nearly 6 months that day and might come on more for the race. 6.10 Glamorous Spirit - win Smashing little horse is this one..........one of my favourites ! Ping from the gate front runner - has a good draw and might nick the race from the front if they let her dictate the pace. She's a battler. I can't believe I missed her when she won at about 25/1 at Chester last year - if ever there was a horse tailor made for 5 furlongs at Chester, it's this one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.