Correct Scores

DC

Some of you may remember the multiple scores system I ran for a bit last season. I didn't really have a decent selection plan and that was where the system fell down. It was based on backing 5 or 6 correct scores in games where there was a hot favourite at home. The correct scores, when staked correctly, would make more money than simply backing the home team to win. I used to back 1-0 2-0 3-0 2-1 and 3-1 for home favourites or if I was extremely confident, 1-0 2-0 3-0 4-0 5-0 & 6-0. The system was successful because over a period of time it was possible to create larger odds than normal. Today I see a superb opportunity to make money from the Arsenal v Southampton game. Betfair price Arsenal at 1.19 and most bookmakers at much less. Backing 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 and "any-unquoted score" (either side would need to score 4 or more to land this bet) it is possible to get an Arsenal win at 1.54 1-0 17.11% of bank @ 9.00 2-0 19.75% of bank @ 7.80 3-0 19.75% of bank @ 7.80 AUQ 43.39% of bank @ 3.55 Obviously the bet will fail should the final score finish 0-0 1-1 2-2 3-3 2-1 3-1 or 3-2, OR if southampton win without scoring 4?! This is the risk I'll be taking. I will post up more suitable qualifiers when I see fit. Cheers for now Danny

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.