** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mexico 13-14 February

Saturday 13 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifCD Veracruz v Alacranes de Durango (02:00 GMT) 1.6 3.4 5 111.91 %
maximize.gifClub Necaxa v Pumas Morelos (23:00 GMT) 1.55 3.4 5.5 112.11 %
Sunday 14 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifMérida FC v Albinegros de Orizaba (01:05 GMT) 1.65 3.3 4.7 112.19 %
maximize.gifCSD Dorados de Sinaloa v Club León (02:00 GMT) 2.25 3.2 2.75 112.06 %
maximize.gifCruz Azul Hidalgo v Correcaminos UAT (18:00 GMT) 1.85 3.3 3.6 112.13 %
maximize.gifPotros Chetumal v Reboceros De La Piedad (18:00 GMT) 2.5 3.1 2.5 112.26 %
maximize.gifClub Tijuana v Guerreros FC de Hermosillo (21:00 GMT) 1.4 3.75 7 112.38 %

Re: Mexico 13-14 February Hi to all! Hi Heniek! This week there are thoughs matchs not only between teams but also for us to pick, but I will say what are teams I choose this week and I trust in them, mainly 'cause I put my money in them :hope, first: I will put my two picks in order of risk, the first (or more precissely the first) is the most sure (or less risky) and the other have more risk but they worth to bet a penny in they (if you have an extra one). I will be glad if someone disagree with me, more if he or she show me arguments: Xoloitzcuistles Tijuana vs Guerreros de Hermosillo Pick: Xoloiscuintles CSD Dorados de Sinaloa v Club León Pick: Club Leon

Re: Mexico 13-14 February Another win!:loon Only rest to see what will happen with Tijuana, I have my thoughts about Necaxa will win, another mistake in Pumas defense allow a goal in the last minutes from an inocent free throw, I have to say that the only goal of Pumas was an autogoal from an inesperately play... well now I'm sure that Necaxa will fight with Leon for stay the first place, take a look to this teams they could repeat a win next week! Tijuana:hope

Re: Mexico 13-14 February This is awesome, 30 min for play and I don't think Guerreros could recover of this, well I will go for my money... Barcelona loose with Atletico but I bet for over jeje, see next week. Good Luck. PD: Yet Barcelona is my favorite to win champions League, but I will not bet on it, with teams like Olimpiacos, Lyon, Manchester on the road, could happen many things. See Tomorrow for midweek matches.