Lay Of The Day - Sunday 7th February 2010

Re: Lay Of The Day - Sunday 7th February 2010 15.45 Leopardstown Cooldine - 1pt Place Lay A cracking card at Leopardstown today and my lay comes in the Hennessy Gold Cup, A three mile slog in heavy going, so this wont be for the faint hearted. Now im a big fan of Cooldine, i have followed his career since the bumper days, and i can honestly say, he doesnt owe me a penny. The pinnacle was the RSA Chase at Cheltenham last year. He won in very impressive style and i was looking forward to watch him capitalise this season, unfortunately, a report illness and two lackluster runs have put alot of doubts in alot of minds, including mine. Willie Mullins has played down his chances all week, the irish Bookmakers have took big money on a Cooldine win. But with horses like Joncol, Money Trix and Notre Pere, although he hasnt been too good this season either, in this race as well, and only seven runners, im going to risk going against Cooldine here with a place lay. Im hoping Cooldine romps home here, it would be good to see him back in the winners circle. :cow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.