Flawless victory? A way to ensure a (small) profit?

Re: Flawless victory? A way to ensure a (small) profit?

I am working on a new system that has woked so far this season. I have a steady yield of 5 percent. I will update you as the season goes on. So far so good!
any background? you say it's worked so far this season, so stick up some past results (just so we know what you're working with), what kind of betting is it? Laying, backing, handicap, overs/unders, correct score?

...worst S&S thread start for a good while....? :loon
or...perhaps it is a sneaky way of generating interest while JaneFromSpain searches the forum in a desperate attempt to find such a system before she presents it to us? I don't mean to sound harsh JFS, but a lot of your threads on here seem to have a very very similar theme to them, and they don't seem to be generating anything except comic relief and 'pointless' discussion) i say pointless because they generally are revolving around the same issue - that it's impossible to just "get" a sysem like that (but now suddenly you do?!)

Re: Flawless victory? A way to ensure a (small) profit? That's what i meant... JFS showed up and admitted that this "betting thing" is completely new to her and wondered if maybe someone could just hand over a working profitable system to her.... ...and BOOOM here she is with a "new system that has worked so far this season". :eyes Something is not right here.... I just sit back and wait for the spam to begin.....

That's what i meant... JFS showed up and admitted that this "betting thing" is completely new to her and wondered if maybe someone could just hand over a working profitable system to her.... ...and BOOOM here she is with a "new system that has worked so far this season". :eyes Something is not right here.... I just sit back and wait for the spam to begin.....
i guess we all misunderstood the generosity of our forum members?!! :loon