Guide To Best Bookmakers;

Hi guys, Hope you are all well and in profit, once again I'd like to thank all of you for the support and knowledge you have given me since I joined this forum. I'm looking for the best bookmaker that offers bet in running on horse racing and an easy and quick deposit and withdrawal method.I would also like to find out who is the best for 1) In running betting. 2) Laying horses. 3) Early morning prices, having prices at 9am e.t.c. 4) Value in prices and BOG in singles and multiples. 5) Low mininum stakes for trial of systems. 6) Fast and reliable bet settlement. 7) Money Back Specials. Any help would be greatly appreciated and could somebody explain, Laying a horse and what comission has to be paid if the horse your lays wins. Thanks all I hope I will get a good response to this thread.

Re: Guide To Best Bookmakers; 1) In running betting. Betfair 2) Laying horses. Betfair 3) Early morning prices, having prices at 9am e.t.c. Bet365, Paddy Power, although most have them up early nowadays. 4) Value in prices and BOG in singles and multiples. All firms except Blue Sq and Sportingbet do BOG, not sure they honour them in multiples as I dont do them. 5) Low mininum stakes for trial of systems. Shouldnt risk any money when trialling systems but you used to be able to have a penny on at Hills, not sure now though. 6) Fast and reliable bet settlement. All are pretty good in my exp. 7) Money Back Specials. Paddy Power do a lot of promotions and specials. Commission is usually started at 5%, have a look at the demos on Betfair to learn about laying, not much time now to explain myself. Sorry its brief:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.