Best bet of the day 3rd Feb

5.30 Kempton An interesting handicaps, thoguhtsofstardom is hardly reliable although in good heart, peak district has looked a little unlucky couple of times, absa lutte has been a useful sort since claimed and got caught too far behind in a better race than this but the most unlucky one is lord of the reins who currently looks a massive price at 10/1 his come from the back tactics have caught him out in better races than this last twice and although could get him in trouble again he runs off same mark today and although wide drawn shouldnt affect too much in this small field and with his riding style. 0.5pt e/w lord of the reins 10/1 bet365

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 5.30 Kempton The Tatling - capable of holding his own at this level and should get the fast pace to chase that he craves. Not the best handicapped horse in the world and bit to prove off back of recent no show, hence the price, but speedy horse that has the pace to win over 5f and ran credible second on penultimate start here behind Excellent Show. 20/1 Bet 365, 0.5 pt EW.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 2.15 Lingfield Striker Torres 1pt win @ SP In good form lately with a 2nd and two 1st's, he could be progressive enough to overcome his latest 6lb rise in the ratings and is reasonably drawn in stall 10. Obe Gold, who is running in an earlier race here won next time out after coming 3rd to Striker Torres' 1st in a handicap at Wolverhampton in December, and could further help frank the form if running well again today. B Smart has 4 wins/5 places from his last 20 runners here at Lingfield, T Eaves has 7 wins/3 places from his last 20 rides here at Lingfield and the trainer/jockey combo is 2 wins/3 places from their last 7 here at Lingfield.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb Leicester 4.05 Mohayer has been crying out for this trip this season after showing up late in both recent runs. I noted the horse when 5th at Taunton and then it ran a close 2nd to Akarshan last week. Hasnt won for a few years but is now running off 114 after hitting a high rating of 127. Stoneys treasure is the danger on a hat trick now but this is a big jump from novice company.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb Slight change of tack in my betting selection, so today it will be Peopleton Brook in the 1.10 @ Ling. Fourth highest rated horse, yet one of two CD winners; the other, Obe Gold, will be running its 6th race this year, compared to Brook who will be running one less. Both have had two wins, so far. Brook has had a days longer rest than Gold. Brook's trainer has the highest % for the race. The selection is also second highest TS. Espy, who has the highest rating and TS has only ran once in 2010 and that was 31 days ago (5th) and doesn't have a C or D. SELECTION TO WIN

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb DIAMOND BROOK - Exeter - 16.50 The Novice Hurdle can go to Diamond Brook, the horse with the most experience in the field. Despite not winning this season, Diamond Brook has shaped with promise, and has ran in some pretty hot races. This one does not look to be quite such a test, and acts as a good opportunity for Diamond Brook to get his first win. King Billy may go well at a bit of a better price, he looked like a decent prospect in his first run of the season. WIN

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb Exeter 16.50 Lupita 0.5 E/W 67.00 SJ and bet365 Lupita had 22 starts over hurdles with 4 places. Last second place was on December on Heavy ground (today will be Soft to Heavy) and with Jimmy Derham on board. The horse has some wins on flat and seems a constant one. Loves Exeter track. A big advantage will be the weight. Thanks to claymer the horse will be a stone ahead of the other guys, who are not experienced over hurdles and may have some jump problems with the going. Derham also scored a nice big odds win and two big odds third placers recentrly so seems is in very nice shape. GL

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 5.00 Kemp - Dream Of Fortune - 1 pt win @ 4/1 (Skybet, Betfred, Blue Sq) Won a similar handicap over CD last time out in a good fast time. Has gone up 4 lbs for a 1 length win which seems fair enough as he won with something in hand, coming from the back and running wide round the bend. Main thing is though that not many of the other runners today look like 10 furlong horses, they either seem to want further or have only won up to a mile. He's the only CD winner in the field

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb Kempton 18:30 - Lovers Causeway (win) @ 8/13 Coral (bog) Lovers Causeway bids for the hat-trick and he done it well from the front LTO and the same tactics will be applied today under Joe Fanning, a master from the front. He had Exceedthewildman ¾'s of a length behind him LTO but the further step up to 1m 4 furlongs should see that distance further, Johnston's normally improve more for the step up. Danger Mulally is a danger as he also chases the hat-trick but I think the selection can make all from the front, Joe Fanning is in unstoppable form and this is a ride he'll enjoy.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 3:05 Exeter Ayemdee. 1 point Lay (2/1 Ladbrokes) This horse has been remarkable since he was sent chasing, notching up 3 wins on the trot. The wins have come by increasing margins, so he seems clearly to be still progressing. He will be a short-priced favourite today. However, I just feel this race might see the run end. He has gone up a full stone for his last success, and with some useful older chasers in the field I believe one of them is likely to get his measure today. At the current price, the lay seems decent value

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 800kemp Stanley Rigby win 5/2 generally obviously had problems with only 3 runs from aug08 to aug09; just failed to land a gamble when going down by a head over CD on return from 149 day break 2 weeks ago. Only gone up 2lb for that and should be a lot straighter and run a little nearer the pace today.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 12:40 Ligfield - Chanrossa - Back Far more consistent than most of these, and think this is the day he gets his head in front. Has been running well in class 5 races and drop in class will be welcome. Think that the rest all have bigger questions about them than Chanrossa 1pt win @ 3/1 William Hill BOG please

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb Well its that time again me and Palaceman both have the same lay today,2nd lay this year;) Exeter 3 05pm Ayemdee 1pt lay Up a stone for LTO and the handicapper wants this horse added to this 2 horses take my eye with form scores one being Newbay Bob who can take this race today Market odds at this mo look to be pushing for another fav before the off and may be a tight market at the top before these race today,odds are nice but will be more tha happy if they slip under 4,00s before the off as this lay gets beat today,laying Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 14:50 Lingfield A nice competitive race this and my vote is towards Sunshine Always who I feel can reverse the placings with Totally Focussed who beat my selection by a neck over the distance at Kempton LTO. There is only a 1lb pull in the weights but I feel that will be enough to reverse the form. My selection has won over the distance at Kempton off a mark 1lb higher than today's run so he is handicapped to go close once more. Was travelling well under Jim Crowley in the race at Kempton but was maybe given a bit too much to do as he was closing on the eventual winner all the way up to the line and if he travels like that again today I have no doubt that he can get up to win if the gaps appear. Hereford Boy and Gallantry will also be worth keeping an eye on as well as Istiqdaam. Should be a good competitive heat and I look forward to the race. 1pt win Sunshine Always @ 7/1 (WillHill - BOG)

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 15.05 Exeter River Indus 1pt win 5/2 Bet 365 Ayemdee will be popular here as since going chasing he has won three on the bounce, but he has a whooping 14lbs rise since his Uttoxeter win, i personally like the look of River Indus, has been in useful nick this season so far, and ran well last time out at Cheltenham over a shorter distance. Today will be a test at Exeter and if stamina comes into play, this horse has plenty, Is a C+D winner, but that was back in 2007, Nathan Sweeney will be taking a valueable 7lbs of here and River Indus is a horse with plenty of experience. :cow

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 4.15 Exeter: Copper Bleu 1pt Win @ 11/10 Coral BOG Beaten favourite on both efforts over fences to date, at very skinny odds LTO, however I think that tody could be the day that is put to rest. Would have been the winner but for a blunder at the last LTO and with everything looking in place for a big run today my idea of the winner.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb

Court in motion looked good on his debut at newbury in december. He came third in that race behind Hendersons Oscar Whisky, which has gone on to win again. The 4th from that race won yesturday - rock on ruby. The 4:50 is 3f longer and he stayed on well in that race so this trip should suit. Trainer has also suggested that this extended trip should suit. 1pt Win Court In Motion - 4:50 Exeter. Think its being backed, so will take the 15/8 @ Ladbrokes.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

5.30 Kempton The Tatling - capable of holding his own at this level and should get the fast pace to chase that he craves. Not the best handicapped horse in the world and bit to prove off back of recent no show, hence the price, but speedy horse that has the pace to win over 5f and ran credible second on penultimate start here behind Excellent Show. 20/1 Bet 365, 0.5 pt EW.
Can I scrap this one please BH. Non-runners could well have a big bearing on this race now so I'd like to switch my best bet to the following please... 2.50 Lingfield Gaily Noble - bit of a longshot but could get his own way out infront and couldnt have hoped for a better draw. Yet to win a handicap but looks to have enough ability to defy a mark of 77, and also has Amy Baker taking a further 5 lbs off today. last two runs possibly excusable as sharply upped in grade at Wolv when racing from out of the handicap and wasn't certain to act on fibresand at Southwell. 33/1 Ladbrokes (bog), 0.5 pt EW.

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 450 Exeter: Court In Motion Its not often i'll do a debutant over hurdles but with only the one novice race to look at this one looks the likeliest winner. His run in a bumper when third couldnt be more promising with Oscar Whisky winning and Nicholls's winner yesterday back in fourth, Court In Motion comes from a stable in form that has enough winners over jumps first time up to be confident enough to think it has the beating of his only possible danger in Diamond Brook. He has shown he can be a hard ride and hasnt really progressed like so many of his stablemates. 15/8 laddies Bog

fintron :nana Cheers mate!
No probs, I've been long overdue a massive winner, and after taking 55.0 on Betfair thats my biggest ever priced winner!!! :D I must confess, I ballsed up though, I got it into my head he was running at Kempton and thought the draw of 12 was perfect. Then logged into bet365 to watch the race and saw them racing at Lingfield :lol

Re: Best bet of the day 3rd Feb 4.35 Lingfield My two BBOTD posts this year have come in a Class 7 handicap and an apprentice handicap, and now I'm going for a lowly graded apprentice! I like a challenge. :loon Mackintosh originally took my eye on his penultimate start when travelling well before finishing 4th behind the well treated Chosen Forever. He travelled well that day and it was no surprise to see him step up on that and go close NTO when going down (2nd) in a three-way bob at Wolverhampton. He was the best horse at the weights that day and perhaps go there a little too soon (he doesn't find a great deal off the bridle). Raised only 1lb for that he has the potentially to be better than his current handicap mark and Lingfield should suit, providing his jockey times it right obviously. With the star-apprentices on unfancied runners here he looks a solid EW chance. Mackintosh - EW 10/3 PP WH

4.35 Lingfield My two BBOTD posts this year have come in a Class 7 handicap and an apprentice handicap, and now I'm going for a lowly graded apprentice! I like a challenge. :loon Mackintosh originally took my eye on his penultimate start when travelling well before finishing 4th behind the well treated Chosen Forever. He travelled well that day and it was no surprise to see him step up on that and go close NTO when going down (2nd) in a three-way bob at Wolverhampton. He was the best horse at the weights that day and perhaps go there a little too soon (he doesn't find a great deal off the bridle). Raised only 1lb for that he has the potentially to be better than his current handicap mark and Lingfield should suit, providing his jockey times it right obviously. With the star-apprentices on unfancied runners here he looks a solid EW chance. Mackintosh - EW 10/3 PP WH
6/4 in-running but it seems February is the month of bad rides. Given no chance by Patrick Hills, sticking to the inner. :(

450 Exeter: Court In Motion Its not often i'll do a debutant over hurdles but with only the one novice race to look at this one looks the likeliest winner. His run in a bumper when third couldnt be more promising with Oscar Whisky winning and Nicholls's winner yesterday back in fourth, Court In Motion comes from a stable in form that has enough winners over jumps first time up to be confident enough to think it has the beating of his only possible danger in Diamond Brook. He has shown he can be a hard ride and hasnt really progressed like so many of his stablemates. 15/8 laddies Bog
The hardest luck BH. Cantering when falling after the last. Looked like it tripped it self up ?