Punchestown 31st Jan

1.30 Punchestown Golden silver has made into an extremely useful sort and should go in these conditions but big zeb is another extremely useful sort and is often let down by his jumping but if jumping a clear round he will take some beating in these conditons he loves the mud and stamina is no isssue for him. 1pt win big zeb 5/4 bet365

Re: Punchestown 31st Jan Nice one Chris, impressed by the form of Big Zeb, jumped very solid! 2.30 Punchestown Inoma James 34.00 E/W The most interesting race of the day with a lot GN contenders. I will play my cards on lower weight Inoma James. She was a placer in three of her las four performances. Scored very big win in Thurles on heavy ground. Seems runing better in 3m then on 2m4f. Now for the first time will show in such big distance. I am pretty sure Inoma James will succed. Big plus is very nice weight and very capable young jockey CD Maxwell, who had 2 wins in his last 9 races.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.