Best Bet Of The Day 31st January

Cant see that anybody has started this thread yet, but knowing my luck somebody will be starting it at exactly the same time as me and make me look like a plank. 15.35 Hereford Babe Heffron - 1pt win @ 5/2 Paddy Power/ Bet 365 Babe Heffron probably wont get it all his own way at the front of this race, but he is well weighted to the other front runners and may well be left out in front here. He has had a good couple of runs this season, both second place finishes to Le Roi Rouge and Suntini, but can go one better here today if the racing gets the go ahead, but they did sound confident on that score. Babe Heffron has won over further distance than today and i have no doubts stamina will be an issue, if it is run at a very strong pace. Sam Thomas is on board today and has won on Babe heffron, he has gone up in the weights since that win, but is more than capable of taking this in my opinion. Heres to February, Good Luck All at the fight for the top spot. :cow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.