European Ice Hockey

Sport Ice Hockey Event Lugano vs Zug Selection Zug Strength 10/10 Date 29/01/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.25 (Back) Reasoning Lugano,on 8th place in NLA,lost last 2 matches home,1-4 with davos and 1-5 with Rapperswil.The other side,Zug lost last 2 matches away,but with first teams in ranking,4-7 with Davos and 2-3 with Bern.I guess today it's time for a victory for hosts,for to keep chances to win the league NLA.Lugano are without a great objective this season,so Zug have certainly first chance for all points here. Sport Ice Hockey Event Dusseldorf vs Koln Selection Dusseldorf Strength 10/10 Date 29/01/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80 (Back) Reasoning Dusseldorf are now on second place in DEL Bundesliga,home having a good record,with 15 wins,2 draws and 5 defeats,while those of Koln away play bad,having 5 wins,1 draw and 15 defeats.DEG won last 2 matches on own land,2-1 with Frankfurt and 4-2 with Krefeld,while Koln lost last 2 matches away,with the same score,1-4,with Augsburg and Nurnberg.My pick here is home win.

Re: European Ice Hockey Antonescu, rather than opening threads each day which end up with one or two posts in, stick to this thread for all your European Ice Hockey picks, that way everyone can keep up with your bets more easily and see how you're getting on, and the forum doesn't end up so cluttered. Good luck with your bets mate :ok

Ice Hockey 2nd Feb 2010 Sport Ice Hockey Event Vitkovice vs Mountfield Selection Vitkovice -1 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 02/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.13 (Back) Reasoning On own land,Vitkovice played well so far,having here a record with 15 wins,5 draws and 7 defeats.The other side,Mountfield played bad away so far,6 wins ,4 draws and 17 defeats is the reocrd for guests.Vitkovice always won with modest teams with at least -1 AH(6-3 with Litvinov),so I expect again a easy victory and tonight.

Re: European Ice Hockey 4th Feb Sport Ice Hockey Event KalPa vs HPK Selection KalPa -1 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 04/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.35 (Back) Reasoning The hosts are now on second place,with real chances to win championship.Today they will meet a modest opponent,Hameenlina away playing modest,6 wins,3 draws and 16 defeats.I expect a victory for hosts with -1 AH,because the guests lost last stages away always with big differences of score. Sport Ice Hockey Event Ilves vs Lukko Selection Lukko Strength 10/10 Date 04/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10 (Back) Reasoning Ilves are on last place in Finland League,while the guests are on first place.Lukko are at 4 points before second place,so I guess they must win here for to keep chances for to win this league.The other side,Ilves are at 9 points after 13th place,with small chances to avoid the relegation.Away win my pick. Sport Ice Hockey Event Plzen vs Liberec Selection Plzen -1 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 04/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.13 (Back) Reasoning Plzen,on first place in Czech,are now at 3 points before 2nd place.The hosts lost last stage away with Zlin,1-4,and I expect today they to play for to win,for to keep the distance between them and Zlin.The other side,Liberec plyed so far relatively modest away,have here 8 wins and 15 defeats.I guess the hosts will win the game with -1 AH . :D

ice hockey KHL 5th feb.

SportIce Hockey
EventAmur v Severstal
Selectionover 5.5
Strength10/10
Date05/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.06 (Back)
ReasoningThe match is important for both sides who are fighting for the playoff spot. Amur trails just two points while, Cherepovec are 10 points more and this game is more important for the home side. Cherepovec has four over in a row, last two match were on the road both finished with seven goals, while Amur has three over in a row at home with big results 5-3 win with Astana but they also loose 5-8 and 3-4. The last two encounters played in Khabarovsk are over 1-5 win for Cherepovec and a 5-4 win for the home side and this should be another high scoring match.

Re: ice hockey KHL 5th feb.

SportIce Hockey
EventSibir v SKA
SelectionSKA moneyline
Strength10/10
Date05/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.47 (Back)
ReasoningThe match is important for two teams after Sibir trails 10 points behind playoff spot, but I think its maybe more important for visitor SKA who are just a point less than first placed UFA and if they struggle two points here they'll gona take the lead at KHL. SKA has eight win in last ten matches, they are definetly strongest away team in KHL with 19 won matches, just seven loss, while Sibir are poor at home with recorded 12 win and 14 loss. My point for this match is that St Petersburg team has six consecutive win over this opponent in last two years and this gona be another their win because at the moment they are playing far better, and the match is more important for the first place.

SportIce Hockey
EventAK Bars v Avangard
Selectionover 5.5
Strength10/10
Date05/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.16 (Back)
ReasoningAK Bars has five under in a row, Omsk has four under in a row and last two matches between are over but today its for the end of that series. Morozov and Yahin will play for the home side back after injureis and this will give an extra power to their attack. Omsk with Jagr ahead of their attack will twy to revenghe about last season semis loss when AK Bars won 4-2 in six matches. Then we have a high result match 1-11 for Ak Bars in the fifth match and I think this should be end of both teams series of under today.

SportIce Hockey
EventAmur v Severstal
Selectionover 5.5
Strength10/10
Date05/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.06 (Back)
ReasoningThe match is important for both sides who are fighting for the playoff spot. Amur trails just two points while, Cherepovec are 10 points more and this game is more important for the home side. Cherepovec has four over in a row, last two match were on the road both finished with seven goals, while Amur has three over in a row at home with big results 5-3 win with Astana but they also loose 5-8 and 3-4. The last two encounters played in Khabarovsk are over 1-5 win for Cherepovec and a 5-4 win for the home side and this should be another high scoring match.

SportIce Hockey
EventMetallurg Nk v Atlant
Selectionover 5.5
Strength10/10
Date05/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.12 (Back)
ReasoningMetalurg has four under in a row, but Mytishi has recorded four over in a row on the road with big results 3-4, 4-3, 6-2, 3-4, 1-2, 5-2, total five in last six away matches. The last two matches played between have finished with seven goals both won by Mytishi 3-4 and 6-1. Mythishi has three win in last four matches, while Movokuznetsk has three loose in a row and this should be a tough match because both teams need of that win. If Metalurg who are the poorest home team, score few goals Mytishi who are fightin for home advantage in plaoyff rounds, will need of another goals. Metalurg scored average three in last five matches and with a favourite like Atlant this should be over.

SportIce Hockey
EventDynamo Moscow v Vityaz
Selectionover 5.5
Strength10/10
Date05/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.73 (Back)
ReasoningVityaz are definetly the poorest away team in KHL, just five win nad 21 loss in 26 away matches so far. Dynamo will try to go up and up in overall table before the playoffs start whcih they will take a part, they are trying to hold the fourth position, which will give them a home advantage to the semis. Vtyaz in January has had two matches in Moscow with Spartak and CSKA they loose both with big results 5-2, 5-3, but between these matches they recorded five win in last eight matches. Dynamo on the other hand has five over in last six home matches with such results as 4-5, 5-4, 4-3, 4-3, 2-5. Vityaz has nothing to play and this is their big weapon, they bet on a attack in all the time and maybe this is a key to this match, my pick over.

Ice Hockey Europe 7th Feb 2010 Sport Ice Hockey Event Hannover vs Koln Selection Hannover Strength 10/10 Date 07/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.95 (Back) Reasoning Hannover are now on 7th place,with 70 points,with great chances to catch the play-off.Koln are on 8th place,I think with small chances for first 6 places in ranking.Koln played so far modest in away matches,having here 6 wins,1 dra and 16 defeats.Last victory away was with Straubing,score 6-4.Koln are a team which play great more home than away.Hannover certainly will try to win for to climb in ranking and,like I said,for to catch the places for play-off.

Re: European Ice Hockey 9th Feb Sport Ice Hockey Event Brno vs Boleslav Selection Brno -1 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 09/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.11 (Back) Reasoning Brno played well home matches in last stages.They obtained last 3 matches here 3 wins,with Pardubice,Vitkovice and Mountfield.The other side,Boleslav lost last 2 away games,both after overtime,with Mountfield and Kladno.I guess Brno will win tonight.If Boleslav lost with teams which are of similar level with Brno,why not to lost and here?Especially as Brno crosses a good period now,compared with Boleslav which lost 4 of 5 matches in last 5 stages in Czech.I try -1 AH,because the hosts obtained with Vitkovice and Mountfield wins with at least 2 goals difference(4-0 with Monutfield and 4-2 with Vitkovice).

Re: European Ice Hockey Comarch Cracovia Kraków - Podhale Nowy Targ Wojas 9.02 18:00 Type: Wojas Rate: 2.55 @ Centrebet Rate: 4 / 10 Cracovia in today's match will be awfully.Same injuries excluded from the game Jaroslaw KŁYŚ, Michael Radwanski and Damian Słabonia. It is doubtful performance and Mariusz Sebastian Blanco Dulęby. Come to this disease Konrad button, Lesia and Pasiuta. Thus, and this trio does not play today. Of Krakow are in good use, playing last arranges them fatally. Today, the second goalie in goal so Crax today and it may lose the high rate and excellent! http://insidery.pl/Temat-Comarch-Cracovia-%E2%80%93-Wojas-Podhale-Nowy-Targ-9-02-18-00

Re: European Ice Hockey

Comarch Cracovia Kraków - Podhale Nowy Targ Wojas 9.02 18:00 Type: Wojas Rate: 2.55 @ Centrebet Rate: 4 / 10 Cracovia in today's match will be awfully.Same injuries excluded from the game Jaroslaw KŁYŚ, Michael Radwanski and Damian Słabonia. It is doubtful performance and Mariusz Sebastian Blanco Dulęby. Come to this disease Konrad button, Lesia and Pasiuta. Thus, and this trio does not play today. Of Krakow are in good use, playing last arranges them fatally. Today, the second goalie in goal so Crax today and it may lose the high rate and excellent! http://insidery.pl/Temat-Comarch-Cracovia-%E2%80%93-Wojas-Podhale-Nowy-Targ-9-02-18-00
sorry but that means nothing to me,what are the team names in english cos i cant find em?

Re: European Ice Hockey 12.02.2010 15:30 Ukraine - France Type: 2 Rate: 1.80 Interwetten 3 / 10 http://insidery.pl/Temat-Ukraina-Francja-12-02-2010-15-30 Ukraine occur without 10 regular players. Shahraychuk, Lyutkevych, Shafarenko, Yakushyn, Gunko, Mihnea, Litvinenko, Tsyrul, Varlamov and Dyachenko definitely not play. They played well without them yesterday, fell 4-1 to Italy, I have earned on that game, but an opportunity for income is also today. France at full strength and complete composition. The French team will find 6 players playing regularly in the Swedish league and 7 of naturalized Canadians. GL!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: European Ice Hockey 21th Feb Sport Ice Hockey Event Skalica vs Zvolen Selection Skalica -1,5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 21/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.75 (Back) Reasoning Skalica are now on 5th place in Slovakia.This season,they will play certainly in play-off.And probably also and the guests,they being on 8th place,the last for play-off.Skalica won last home match with Mikulas,score 3-0,while lost away with Kosice,score 3-6.Zvolen played modest generally this season in away games,so I expect a victory for hosts.I guess will be with -1,5 AH.Why?Like I said,Zvolen lost with Kosice last away game,Kosice being on 4th place.If a team from 4th place won with Zvolen,Why not Skalica to win and them with the same difference?The odds are great.