** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil Campeonato Carioca 27/1

Flamengo - Americano Flamengo is set to field a strong squad today with Dejan Petkovic and Juan back in the squad + Vagner Love who already scored 2 goals in his first match against Bangu. Flamengo has won their first 3 matches while Americano have lost their 3 matches with a goal differ on 1-10 Americano is one of the weakest teams in carioca and even if Flamengo sent on reserves they would still have to much power at home @ Maracana Flamengo -1,5 @ 1,86

Re: Brazil Campeonato Carioca 27/1 22:30 Vasco - Macae Vasco in the first three games noted three victories in the last round defeated Botafogo 6-0.Vasco coach Wagner Mancini for this match will not be able to count on his two very important players Carlos Albertoa who is injured and the Dodo is suspended.Also Mancini will not be able to count no Fágnera who is also injured.Thiago Martinelli, Rafael Coelho and Philippe Coutinho will take their place in the team. Macae so far managed to win only one point from three games.Macae coach Toninho Andrade for this match will not be able to count on six players Marciel, Victor Hugo and Adão are injured and Da Silva, Fernandão and Anderson are suspended. Vasco started Carioca great and today in front of their fans want to continue with excellent playing and with victories.Macae on the other hand started Carioca very bad and I think that today we will see another their defeat.Macae has lot of injured players and they didn't showed a good game so far and also they played very bad on away games and so far they have receive nine goals.Vasco will miss his two very important players but I think that missing will not affect on their game and I think that Vasco will have recorded a new victory here with a few goals difference. Vasco(-1.5) @ 2.11 188bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Campeonato Carioca 27/1 Brazil - Paranaense 22:30 Parana - Iraty Parana started the season but but nevertheless thereafter in two rounds recorded two victorys.Parana coach Marcelo Oliveira for this match will not be able to count on Irineu who is injured. Iraty started the new season with a victory but noted after that one draw and one defeat.Iraty coach Gilberto Pereira for this match will not be able to count to five players Danielzinho, Andre,Grafite, Daniel and Alexandre. Parana coach Marcelo Oliveira was pleased so far with the performance of his team and wants to continue with victories.Iraty on the other side for this match will have five missing in team what is the problem for Gilbert Pereira, who now has problems to assemble a team.Pereira before the match said that his team comes to defend here and to try to win a point in this match.I think that they will not do that because they have problems in team whit missing and thay have not played very good so far and I expect here Parana victory and also to cover this handicap. Parana(-1) @ 1.97 10bet 4/10