Ice Hockey >> 26th Jan

Sport Ice Hockey Event Eisbaren vs Dusseldorf Selection Dusseldorf Strength 10/10 Date 26/01/2010 Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 3.60 (Back) Reasoning Eisbaren are on first place now,having 12 points after 2nd place.I expect the hosts to play maybe more relaxed compared with other games and this can be a chance for guests to win here.Dusseldorf certainly will try to win this meeting,for to keep few chances which are still existing for to win Bundesliga.For me,will not be a surprise if the guests will win tonight.The odd for guests are very generous. ;) Sport Ice Hockey Event Sarpsborg vs Lillehammer Selection Sarpsborg -1 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 26/01/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 (Back) Reasoning For to keep the chances for to win Norway Getligaen,The hosts must win this meeting.Sarpsborg are after Valerenga in ranking,having 2 points after 1st place.Taking into account Valerenga will have easy match with Manglerud on own land,Sarpsborg I expect to win with Lillehammer,especially as the hosts won with Lillehammer with 4-2 on 16th January this year.I try -1 AH for hosts. :dude

Re: Ice Hockey >> 26th Jan Hi, the bet for german DEL is in my opinion a no bet. I think every result is possible and not really a shock. Berlin is not in the best form at the moment (lost some games this year), but the quality aspect is their advantage, also homeice is a big plus for Berlin with the filled O2-Arena. DEG is I guess second and of course want to close the gap to first placed Eisbären. Düsseldorf is real hot and winning. Like I said everything is possible.. The reasoning behind your bet "to win the league" is in my eyes very weak (don´t want to critisize or offend you), because you have playoffs after the leagues 52 games and it´s "useless" to be first preplayoff. You "only" can gain homeice-advantage and its 12 points right now. I believe since the highest hockey league is called DEL only Eisbären won the championship being placed first after league-play. Hope your bet wins :hope Pulp75