Correct Score Market Spreadsheet???

Hi All, I'm in the process of making a Correct Score spreadsheet just like the Betfair one, but am having trouble with the formulas needed to incorperate the Lay bets into it??? if any one knows how to do this and doesn't mind letting me know I would be grateful. So far i've just got the Back Bet side done. Thanks in advance:hope

Re: Correct Score Market Spreadsheet???

Hi All, I'm in the process of making a Correct Score spreadsheet just like the Betfair one, but am having trouble with the formulas needed to incorperate the Lay bets into it??? if any one knows how to do this and doesn't mind letting me know I would be grateful. So far i've just got the Back Bet side done. Thanks in advance:hope
:welcome to PL! Perhaps you could shed a little light on exactly what you're after here? Are you looking to download the information from Betfair, or calculate what the lay odds would be at Betfair, etc? Maybe a screenshot would help?

Re: Correct Score Market Spreadsheet??? Hi Wayne, I am studying the correct score multiples market - particularly Lays. Just pulling a spreadsheet together today to test a few theories. Lets say you have a multiple (double) with following 2 matches: Match 1: Inter v AC Milan - Correct Score Laying 1 - 0 @ Odds of 12.02 Match 2: Getafe v Atl Madrid - Correct Score Laying 2 - 0 @ odds of 19.95 a £2 stake on above returns £2.28 giving 0.28p profit after commision (tested earlier on Betfair). Step 1: First, deduct 1 from each Odds to give the liability per match per unit staked (i.e. £1): Match 1: 12.02 -1 = 11.02 Match 2: 19.95 - 1 = 18.95 Step 2: Next, calculate 'actual' return for each selection: Match 1: 1 + (1 / 11.02) = 1.0907 Match 2: 1 + (1 / 18.95) = 1.0529 Step 3: multiply the values together to give actual return of multiple per unit (£1) staked: 1.0907 x 1.0529 = 1.1484 Step 4: multiply this by your stake, say £2: 1.1484 x 2 = £2.30 (Rounded up) 30p profit, deduct commision from this, add original stake, you should get £2.28 (if on highest commision rate). This works for single Lay bets too, just skip step 3. Hope this helps. regards, onionbaj

Re: Correct Score Market Spreadsheet??? thanks for that gonna give that a go.....was after creating a carbon copy of the correct score market on bf just so i could play around with diff stakes and odds and what not!!! but the calculations/formulas were a bit much. but will give this a go good luck to all:cheers