The International Poker School - Nottingham seminar

berthe

Hi all, This isn't strictly a shameless plug, so I hope it won't get deleted as such. I write for Gambling magazine and share an office with WPT Poker mag, for whom regular Punters Lounge poster 'swampster' works. He suggested this forum to me as a good place to mention this... We've got a competition in Gambling this month to win a free seminar with The International Poker School (TIPS) in Nottingham (worth £325). All expenses are covered except travel. Is it ok to post a link to the full story here, or will it be deleted as spam? It's a great opportunity to win free expert tuition, but best suited to someone who's already quite into poker, has perhaps read a strategy book or two, etc... The reason for posting this here is that I'd like to give decent poker players a heads up about the competition. The winner will be selected at random, but there seems little point in a total novice winning as the tuition is likely to go slightly over their heads. Anyway, I don't know how strict they are on this forum, so I won't post the link straight away. Best to be on good behaviour when I'm so new here. If a moderator or someone who knows the ropes tells me its ok to post the link here, then I will. Alternatively, I can just cut and paste the text if posting a link would be seen as trying to get increased traffic to our website? (Not my intention). Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The International Poker School - Nottingham seminar The TIPS line up is pretty dire imo and only maybe 2 players I would take tuition off and none I would pay for (except for Liv obv :tongue2) Bad idea I can see crashing when you can get better tuition online for a fraction of the price. GL though :ok

• 6 months later...