** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Home Form Counts! 20 bets/41% Yield

Re: Home Form Counts! Great start, Ofcourseitwas (of course it was what ?).... long may it continue :ok

Ok so I liked how Grex was using a spreadsheet to keep track of results in his '4 in 1' system so I've decided to implement this from now on :ok
By the way, I have a copyright on these tables.... the fee is a pint of beer every time you use it... so far, you owe me 11 pints ;)

Re: Home Form Counts!

Great start' date= Ofcourseitwas (of course it was what ?).... long may it continue :ok By the way, I have a copyright on these tables.... the fee is a pint of beer every time you use it... so far, you owe me 11 pints ;)
Thanks Grex, I see your 4-in-1 system is still performing well. I think it is the tables we are using that gives a little extra luck :D haha.....how about for every WIN I record in the table I'll buy you a pint?

Re: Home Form Counts! 19 bets/41% Yield

Might it be an idea to quote which bookie(s) you get your prices from each time. The absence of this information might explain the lack of interest/contributors to the thread
Ok thanks Pman. I just figured there were several other successful systems going right now so mine wouldn't get noticed til later. The odds I've been choosing so far were just the average of most online bookies. I'll make a new column in the table for next pick :tongue2 Thanks for the advice!