Ice Hockey >> 19 Jan

Sport Ice Hockey Event Lorenskog vs Stavanger Selection Lorenskog -0.5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 19/01/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.08 (Back) Reasoning On own land,Lorenskog had last time unsteady evolutions,losing important points with modest teams.They obtained a draw 5-5 with Storhamar,another draw with Manglerud 4-4 and lost with Frisk Asker(9th place) with 2-4.Always this team recovered these points from away matches.The other side,Stavanger play bad away last stages,the same score 1-4 ,with Valerenga and Manglerud.I think this time the hosts will win all points, taking advantage of poor form those on Stavanger.The guests scored very few goals in last matches away ,while Lorenskog have a strong attack in home matches,so I pick on hosts with -0.5 AH. :cheers

Re: Ice Hockey >> 19 Jan Sport Ice Hockey Event Iserlohn vs Hannover Selection Hannover Strength 10/10 Date 19/01/2010 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 2.34 (Back) Reasoning Bad evolutions had Iserlohn in home games.They lost 1-2 with Hamburg(15th place) and obtained a draw 4-4 with Wolfsburg(lost in extra-time 4-5).The other side,Hannover obtained a very good result away at first team in ranking,Eisbaren,where they won 4-3.In this situation,I expect a victory for guests here.Hannover is certainly the better team in this meeting. :dude

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.