** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Huntingdon 16th Jan

Meeting goes ahead :D!! 1.20 Huntingdon Another favourite who looks hard to beat on hurdle form winning a couple of grade 2 events. He wouldnt want conitions getting any worse but he made a decent start over the bigger obstacles at Musselburgh and continued to live up to that promise in a grade 1 at kempton only beaten by the very useful Long Run and beating a few other useful sorts! 1pt win tazbar 8/13 bet365

Re: Huntingdon 16th Jan 12.45 JADES DOUBLE 22/1 E/W~Not a race to get to involved in but JD has won a hurdle and a chase race over this distance and ground and is on a fair mark for new trainer. 1.55 The Reveleys have a good few runners here today and EYRE SQUARE 11/1 win bet ran an eye catching 3rd lto and should improve for that run.THE BRIMMER is a 100/1 shot and i'll have a tiny e.w bet at those odds on this horse who was 20 odd lengths behind a useful Nicolls horse has won again since . That was a C3 this is C4 and just might get in the places at a huge price. 3.35 LITTLE FIRECRACKER 16/1 has been running well over the sticks this term and if it can handle the softer conditions can be in the places again as i don't think the shorter trip will be a problem. KINGS GREY 13/2 & SEREN ROUGE 10/1 a small win on each of these as the stable do well in these races.

Huntingdon 16/1 1.20 Ginload Win I think the favourite Tazbar loks vulnerable here with going and trip no suiting. Selection won very easily on her British debut at Fontwell on heavy ground but it was such a non contest it was hard to judge. Had decent form down under and looksa live prospect for trainer Venetia Williams.

Re: Huntingdon 16th Jan 1.20 Ginload Win I think the favourite Tazbar loks vulnerable here with going and trip no suiting. Selection won very easily on her British debut at Fontwell on heavy ground but it was such a non contest it was hard to judge. Had decent form down under and looksa live prospect for trainer Venetia Williams.