Tote Placepot Help

Howdy all, Hope this message finds everyone well - roll on the weekend. Can anyone help me with the following?: totepoolliveinformation.jpg Questions:

• 6 races in this Placepot. What does 7, 8, 9 10 and Fav mean?
  • What is the Total of?
  • How is the Dividend roughly calculated? I understand a charge or levy that is unknown may be removed first.

Many thanks! Cheers, Garry MnAaFm-iTbX-xeHvjnBNBg?authkey=Gv1sRgCIbJpv-qnLecKA&feat=directlink

Re: Tote Placepot Help I think that what you have there is the 6th race and the numbers 1, 2, 3 etc are the racecard numbers of the horses with Fav meaning unnamed Favourite. I guess the amounts by each number are the amounts of the winning lines from races 1-5 going on to each horse. The 'total' of 2,214 will be the amount of the winning lines still in play before this race, after races 1-5 Not sure how they calculate the dividend but presumably they take out a certain percentage for running costs and the remainder is shared between the winning lines.

Re: Tote Placepot Help Pool Total = How much money has been wagered on the placepot 1,2,3,4,5 is the horses cloth numbers and the numbers next to it is ho much money is remaining on the horses so for indstance horse 1, 2, 6 places and horse 1 is the fav you add up the total which would be roughly = 157.49, 349.86, 235.20 and 81.40 so that will equal roughly 800 pounds worth of tickets left which u divide by 91,141 = £113.92 and then the tote take a cut from the total which is roughly 20%.