when your lucks in

teaulc

Re: when your lucks in Without wishing to sound critical ( it sounds that way already oops ) Why did you think that your AQo was good here Al, following the min raise UTG and then the 3 bet ? I don't want to critise you, just being constructive and wondered what your thinking is with the push. Personally I would have seen the UTG raise as strong, somebody who wants a reraise and then when he gets one for 2/3 of your stack, i would chucked AQo there and then thinking I'm well behind, if not UTG then certainly the reraiser. I am unsure also what the SB is thinking following a raise, reraise and then re re raise, other than I already have a quarter of my stack and I'm short, f*ck it lets gamble and hope I hit one of my 2 outs. Infact UTG must have had doubts to whether he was that strong after raising then seeing 3 go all in behind him, but obv very hard to put KK down pre. Either way, very nice pot.

Re: when your lucks in difficult to explain the thought process really,,,it was a gut feeling and also knowing how the others had played during the evening. bear i mind this is the Final Table and i can fully understand why the SB did what he did,although whether it was him or his wife i dont know,i will let him say if he wants...

Re: when your lucks in Your gut is on form then Al, make sure you treat it to a beer :) I trust you put the chips to good use and cashed well. Dont know who the SB is, but like I mentioned before I suspect that they must have known that they were behind but gambling in hope of increasing stack x4 to get back in the game. I would have thrown AQo here away, especially as you mention this is the FT, as if you don't hit your out if UTG calls ( which we know now he did ) but if you fold your still one of the chip leaders. But, we all know that you've got to gamble and get lucky occassionally to win MTT's. At the end of the day, v.nice result.