Laying football until June

Valium

Hi all, After two glory hunts which one was succesful and the other wasn't a complete failure but i felt i didn't had the time i thought it was time for another one. I'd picked up some of the ideas the famous Maria had (but she was betting on horses rather than football) and adjusted them. In the end it isn't your staking plan that matters rather the selections you made when betting. I haven't got a program to find them so i have to trust my own judgement and therefore i have deceided to bet on the first leagues in each country. Better teams makes lesser surprises! I will be laying football matches in the range of 5 and 11 and by the looks of the football matches the next days i will start off tomorrow. The glory hunt will be ended the 1st of June because after that the most big leagues have finished and the range of football matches drops. Here are the rules: Not only match odds. Anything i like to bet on! First league and cup matches Betting bank: £1000 Exit point: If the bank goes below £500 or the date is 1st of June the glory hunt is ended! Bank adjustment: If the bank drops down with 65% the betting stakes are adjusted Betting range(From the current betting bank updated on a day to day basis): Between 5 and 6.9: 0.85% Start stake £8.5 Between 7 and 8.9: 0.65% Start stake £6.5 Between 9 and 11 : 0.45% Start stake £4.5 All other betting odds are not in the scope for this glory hunt. Surely i have missed a couple of details but i will fill them in during the hunt. Let's have fun! :D Ps. English isn't my main language so i apologize for any misspelling

Re: Laying football until June The first day! :hope Here we go with the first bets. I surely hope we get off with a flying start! All bets are made at Betfair in case anyone wondered and only lay bets. Sevilla - Santander Santander Inter - Siena The draw Villarreal - Almeria Almeria Roma - Chievo Chievo Rio Ave - Benfica Rio Ave Sp Lisbon v Leixoes Leixoes Bordeaux v Rodez The draw Fingers crossed and all that!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.