Saturday night NHL(14th)

Any tips tonight Tulenos? I only bet on the likes of NHL/NBA for interest as i work through the night and it keeps me awake :b I was on the canucks last night, please explain how they lost:banghead Also was on your over in the buffalo game . any tips for tonight? www.paddypower.com/bet?ac...ory=SPORTS Was thinking about Dallas Stars(-0.5)pts 20 - 23 cheers

Re: Saturday night NHL(14th) Sorry if you had to wait too long, I finally decided to spend about 4 hours watching the Return of the King ('s been for just one month in our cinemas) and came not long ago and quite spent. Fresher now and here we go. YTD update: 93-102-18, +21.19 (yield 9.84 per cent) A winner last night and a few early games tonight (have already started), but, to be honest, I am struggling to find something worth a large investment tonight. Therefore, there are just two plays I feel are overpriced @ Pinnacle (and much lower elsewhere, the under is even a favourite @ B365) and one last step of our Pittsburgh draw quest. If they fail to draw in regualtion tonight, I'll leave them alone. SJS -1/2 to bt CLB @ 1.98 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Right, the Sharks are riding a losing away streak at the moment (4 so far) and are only 3-2 in L5 @ Columbus. still, they are also 7-3 in L10 H2Hs overall, Columbus are playing their 3/4 game (not that it matters that much this season but anyway). Columbus are quite shite @ home and the team of the Sharks' calibre should be backed any time they are @ even (nearly tonight) money vs such a lowly team. Fla @ TB UNDER 5 @ 2.04 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Last 5 H2Hs went under and two of the hottest goalies in the form of Khabibulin and Luongo get the nod tonight. Odds against. Enuff said. Pitt @ STL DRAW IN REGULATION @ 4.9 *BF* 2 PTS See the intro. That's it. T.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.