NHL 15/2 Sun (ALL GAMES START EARLY)

Two wins and a push last night took us to 95-102-19 for the season with +29.97 pts of profit, ie +13.67 per cent yield. ALL GAMES ARE EARLY AND START IN APP. 90 MINUTES. LAK +1/2 to bt NJD @ 2.36 *Pinnacle* 1 PT LAK are 6-4 vs the Devils and also overwhelming 4-1 in L5 visit to Nej Jersey. What they (or particularly Cechmanek, their goalie) need to recover from is conceding as they were in fine form until his pair of poor performances. Mind you, while LAK are coming off two losses (one of them in OT, NJD are coming off three straight losses. The +1/2 puck is taken because of the nasty habit of both teams to draw quite a few games. Edm @ Nas OVER 5 @ 2.06 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Well, a bit obvious but anyway. H2Hs read 4 overs, 2 unders and 4 pushes (@ 5 goals). Add to this the Predators are going to start Vokoun between the pipes after a break of one game. Let's face it, I was going to oppose him after he was clearly the weakest goalie in the All-Stars game and conceded loads. I somehow missed his 3 matches following the AS game, in which he duly conceded 14 goals. He was then rested for one game and the question is if it was enough to regain the lost confidence. That's it. T.

NHL 15/2 Sun (ALL GAMES START EARLY) Well, how the Kings managed to lose it is just beyond me. Two up early only to draw in regulation - just check the number of penalties on their side in the second. And 1.5 min. from the end of OT - end of game. 3 goals so far @ Nashville with 20 minutes to go...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.