Superleague: Bradford v Wigan

Bradford v Wigan Been having a look at the results over the last few years for this fixture, which is traditionally a high scoring affair. The weather is set to be fine for tonight so can see this trend continuing. 18/10/03 Bradford 25 Wigan 12 21/6/03 Bradford 22 Wigan 35 13/4/03 Bradford 36 Wigan 22 14/9/02 Bradford 32 Wigan 12 24/5/02 Bradford 28 Wigan 26 30/9/01 Bradford 24 Wigan 18 16/4/01 Bradford 35 Wigan 24 30/6/00 Bradford 18 Wigan 30 Totals quotes for tonight’s game Bet365 5/6 over/under 43.5 BlueSquare 13/8 over 46 Sportingodds 15/8 over 48 On the above games the over has gone in 6 from 8 at 43.5, but for the sake of 3 points am gonna be greedy and go for the BlueSquare line.

Guest peter orchard

Re: Superleague: Bradford v Wigan Seen a few of these games over the years and high scoring is the key word. If the weather in Bradford is fine and dry I don't see why this one shouldn't go over the total too. The rider is that I don't know where Bradford play their home games but on Odsal's wide open pitch it was always a given that points would be scored. If they're still playing at Valley Parade I might have reservations since it looks a tad narrower and Wigan, especially, never liked narrow pitches. (That's why, in days of old, Featherstone Rovers, for example, used to chalk the touchlines a metre or so in from the normal. Long time ago. (When Paul Newlove played there.) :notworthy ) For what it's worth, I think Bradford do it against a team they've been fairly successful against in recent years.

Guest cd3tops

bets... i have looked on the website of bet365, ther is 2 way and 3 way betting. If you fancied wigan to win why on earth would you bet on the 3 way betting that has them at +12 odds of 10/11 while the 2 way has them same odds but +12.5?

Re: bets... Christ.....watched the match...:cry ....I was expecting big things from Wigan this season......:unsure ....backed Wigan with the handicap...took Bradford to score with a try as the first score.....:banghead ......Its all gone tits up...Ok first competative game of the season,,,,,But Bradford looked awesome:eek ....I honestly thought Wigan would put more of a fight up than they did...seen them quite a few times last season with the younguns playing...always thought they were a class act:ok ......Anyway thats enough rambling...its only the first match of the season.....:beer

Re: bets... watched the latter stages of the 1st half and all the second. Thought too that Bradford were pretty hot, except in the conversion department (I needed a few more to go over for me to collect), I think we get too used to Deacon monotonously slotting them over. I think it sets a real high standard for any other aspiring teams to follow, and for entertainment value hope Warrington and Wakefield come up with the goods tonight.