** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Zico's Bundesliga Laying (Yield: 36% Profit/Loss: +120.3 pts)

1907zico

Alright, after stopping my favourite backing system with profit I tought I would like to keep on laying teams in 1.Bundesliga. I was not sure if I should post this in system or GH since there is no real system (maths) behind this so I did post this in GH. Selections are based on the previews I do (which I am not able to share) which include team news, latest match performances, way of playing & special factors such as pressure from media and other stuff. Additionally will try to take advantage of eye-catching facts in first half of season (which you can find here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f7/1-bundesliga-cognitions-first-rounds-95038/). I will go with flat staking 10 pts on each lay. Bank is 1000 pts again as in the thread before. Two weeks to go until 1.Bundesliga starts in which we will have to do our homework, some transfers done already which look promising for some teams. Let's hope this will be profitable :hope

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Zico's Bundesliga Laying

good luck mate :ok
Thank you mate. :ok Forgot to mention that I also want to try getting advantage of the home win draught in 1.Bundesliga. Last round did help to make statistic looks better with 8 out of 9 home wins, but in general I expect more home wins so that the % which we have at the moment will go back to average 45-46% compared to past years. Further on we are going to lay most of Bayern München opponent's since it looks difficult to beat Bayern (only lost two matches so far and that in during their weak weeks) while I will also have a big tendency to lay opponents of Stuttgart whom I expect to climb up the table finally after coach got sacked (with new coach so far 2/2 wins).

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Zico's Bundesliga Laying Let's get this started. Hope I can convince some guys and we can make profit together. So far got these for this weekend: Stuttgart v Wolfsburg - lay under 2,5 @2.3 Köln v Dortmund - lay over 2,5 @2.3 Bank: 1000 pts Staked: 20 pts Return: Pending Yield: 0% Profit/Loss: +0 pts Here is :hope for good rest of season

Re: Zico's Bundesliga Laying (Yield: 52% Profit/Loss: +26 pts)

Alright one selection for today. Cannot see Freiburg winning against this Leverkusen actually. Lay Freiburg @14.5:ok +9.5
Picks: 6 Won: 5 Win Rate: 83% Staked: 60 pts Return: 95.5 pts Profit/Loss: +35.5 pts Bank: 1035.5 pts Yield: 59%

Re: Zico's Bundesliga Laying (Yield: 58% Profit/Loss: +35.5 pts)

Lay Werder Bremen @1.49 -4.9 Lay Wolfsburg @5.2 +9.5 Lay Bochum @6.2 +9.5 Lay Nürnberg @3.8 +9.5
Picks: 10 Won: 8 Win Rate: 80% Staked: 100 pts Return: 159.1 pts Profit/Loss: +59.1 pts Bank: 1059.1 pts Yield: 59.1%

Re: Zico's Bundesliga Laying (Yield: 65% Profit/Loss: +78.1 pts) Awesome going Zico, I've seen your blogabet blog as well and I must say I'm very impressed with your performance. I'm trying to do a similiar thing to you by focusing on the league I know best, the English Premiership. Only a couple of weeks in so far so difficult to judge my performance, I'll be happy if I can be half as successful as you. Keep up the good work and good luck with your future picks. :ok

Re: Zico's Bundesliga Laying (Yield: 65% Profit/Loss: +78.1 pts)

Awesome going Zico, I've seen your blogabet blog as well and I must say I'm very impressed with your performance. I'm trying to do a similiar thing to you by focusing on the league I know best, the English Premiership. Only a couple of weeks in so far so difficult to judge my performance, I'll be happy if I can be half as successful as you. Keep up the good work and good luck with your future picks. :ok
Thank you Denman. I just can advice to focus on one, maximum two leagues. I have enough to do with 1. Bundesliga if I do it right already so cannot understand how people cover many leagues :loon Wish you also the best with your picks :hope

• 3 weeks later...