Australian summer of tennis

rabs

I'm getting in early for a nibble at Ana Ivanovic :tongue2 Ivanovic's problems in 2009 have been well documented and she clocked off from the circuit in October. Mental strength is a real problem for Ana but I expect her to be very relaxed and happy for the upcoming tournaments. Her relationship with Aussie golfer Adam Scott is apparently going well, with Ana having been here in Australia for a month already. She is well and truly acclimatised and this quote from todays paper

She has worked hard with Melbourne conditioner Mark McGrath and Sven Groeneveld, the coach who helped her win last year's French Open. "I'm very motivated to train, after the extended break I had, and I'm excited about my form," Ivanovic said. "I've worked with Sven on and off for more than three years. He knows me and my game best and we have had the time to work on some technical areas that needed improving, for example my backhand. "I've enjoyed running through the Noosa National Park again during this trip. "What I enjoy most of all is visiting the beach. I've done some surfing for fun, but I haven't done any training on the beach.
gives me enough confidence for some small wagers at good odds. At her best Ivanovic is up there with the best. Ivanovic to win WTA Brisbane @ 8.00 tabsportsbet nsw Ivanovic to win Aus Open @ 51.00 tabsportsbet nsw full news article here